I Wait

I Wait

A Poem by Robert

She puts together a heart of hearts that been broke apart for so long. Reluctantly it’s been so long since I had a tender touch. You see it’s been too much trust I began to lust and fall back into a track that got me dazed. Then I became amazed as an angel appeared at my door step. Comforting me as I slept taken in every breath I breathed from inside of me. Replaced it with a dream of dreams that gave me hope. That afloat my imagination as I wait patient to seek a new beginning. From a life full of sinning I am left empty. Until you appeared to fill my heart with plenty…of love. From above is an angel that grounds me into reality. That one day in my mortality love will come. Dripping out the sun as I sit and wait patient. I wait patient for you to appear. Staying near my heart no longer apart we both take that journey of life. Sitting across you as you become my wife but until then I sit and wait for that day to appear. For you are so near to the languages to open up the key to my heart. Taking it off the charts so now you are no longer Venus nor I Mars. We become a part of one entwined unit taking apart the stars in the sky. Letting our eyes collide till the motion is felt. You see when I looked for love you helped. When I needed that passion you were there. Now no one can compare to the essence you bring from your toes to your hair. You’re the queen of ideas the beauty of my thoughts. You’re the one that clouts my love into a new meaning. So I sleep left dreaming. Till one day you yes you feel the same way.
Robert

© 2020 Robert


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on August 9, 2020
Last Updated on August 9, 2020
Tags: Wait, Love, Heart, Beautiful, Venus, Mars