the evil

the evil

A Story by rea rea
"

just thinking

"

as i watched you swallow your problems looking for the answers you would never find i wondered "why me" did i make life that much harder for you or was i not good enough for you?no matter what i did the evil in the bottle always prevailed itself. night after night i lay awake to protect the others and try and keep the evil out. wishing that if i just close and lock the door the evil would disappear. the words it spoke and the beatings it gave and all the things never forgotten and all the things that have never even began to be fogivin. the evil is what you lived for not me not her not him. well the evil is back into your live and will never return to mine and i have finally been able to shut and lock that door that evil once walked though. the evil will not prevail in my world any longer. its now your evil.
 

© 2008 rea rea


Author's Note

rea rea
just getting a few thing off my chest

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes the raging beast inside us makes us do it. Sometimes it's an outside influence that takes control of that beast. It knows exactly what it wants and knows how to get it, destrying everyone else in the process. Nice piece! I like it!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Added on May 11, 2008

Author

rea rea
rea rea

astoria, OR



About
i am a very open minded person. honest and cant stand liers. I have what I call open mouth insert foot syndrom. I also believe that if you ask a question becareful because i will tell you the truth a.. more..

Writing
our secret our secret

A Poem by rea rea