HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS !

HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS !

A Story by philopolitics
"

Success is guaranteed if you follow these few simple steps.

"
First ,identify some area that you are enthusiastic about,and satisfies a need that is not being served nor addressed ! This difficult but must be done if you are starting a new endeavor. Once , you have found a passion that fits the requirements . Should you have a spouse explain to them what you intentions and plans are. Should they disagree or be neutral on your dream ,than you must convince them either with facts or passion. When your spouse is not enthusiastic , it will be extremely difficult to proceed. Each case would be individual ,sometimes you can forge ahead and your success will win the battle,other circumstances may create failure in more than your new business,you have to make this momentous decision ! Once you have decided to go forward you must decide on location, location can be vital to your victory,it must be a place that has access and appeal .Access that is easy for your current customers and appeal to attract new customers! Once you are set up you must work or strive harder and longer than you ever had! You must be there constantly and work with an uncommon zeal! You must understand that when you run your own business you must work beyond what any salaried or hourly worker ever would. You must also be just a tad distance from those you employ.Also,if you are employing people be very slow to hire and fire quickly. Employees are never capable of rehabilitation ,they only deteriorate from the position you were originally dissatisfied ! Also,when you fire a destructive employee it makes the rest of the work force better, they show an increase in morale ,they work harder with greater enthusiasm. You must never forget as the owner of a business your blessed with the noble task of making a profit ,this will lead to you and your families security ,it also assures your workers job protection and a greater life. Remember love your task,worker with greater diligence,constantly try to solve a problem the public has and love your customers as long as they pay and I guarantee you 99 percent you will be free,independent and successful!     
 

© 2015 philopolitics


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on June 16, 2015
Last Updated on June 16, 2015
Tags: FINANCES, Morale

Author

philopolitics
philopolitics

Defiance, OH



About
I am a small business owner and investor. I enjoy politics, debates and quality writing. I have strong economic beliefs that I would like to share. I am a WVU and a BGSU graduate; with a Bachelor's in.. more..

Writing