Sympathy for the Medical Profession

Sympathy for the Medical Profession

A Poem by Richard Lane

to those fine folks who work in the nursing and other medical professions whether it's morning, afternoon or the middle of the night i totally sympathize with you today. i will spare the less than pretty detail but at least there's enough coffee in my cupboard to keep me going. 

© 2012 Richard Lane


Author's Note

Richard Lane
when I wrote empathy i mean't to write sympathy but it was near to 6:30 am when I wrote the short and very true tale.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Thanks for your empathy. So I won't fail to mention that I myself, and all of my co-workers slave away for two doctors that don't provide health insurance for their full-time staff? How ironic is that? It is a very trying environment. Okay not complaining here...but you bring to light the fact that it's more than the environment...the whole health care system is just screwed up.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 12, 2012
Last Updated on September 13, 2012

Author

Richard Lane
Richard Lane

Baltimore, MD



About
My name is Richard Lane and I am based in Baltimore, MD. I started writing poetry in 1984 during my High School years. My writing style varies, but my focus is prose writing and poetry. Please feel .. more..

Writing