The Pit Bull Advocate Pledge

The Pit Bull Advocate Pledge

A Poem by Pit Bulls Against Discrimination
"

My pledge promising to do everything we can to save the most misunderstood breed of dog on the planet!

"

The Pit Bull Advocate Pledge

I am an advocate for pit bulls! My mission, is to save the breed and teach people the truth of the loyal and loving dogs they truly are! It is to dedicate myself to their plight and do whatever I can to end their suffering!

I am an advocate for pit bulls! My duty, is to fight everyday against the ignorance and fear that threatens them, to speak for them whenever and wherever I can! It is to be the voice for those that cannot speak!

I am an advocate for pit bulls! My responsibility, is to conduct myself in such a manner that will not bring embarrassment to myself, to them or hurt their cause. It is to be to be a shining example for our beloved breed!

I am an advocate for pit bulls! My Passion, is real and it is in my soul, it is the driving force that consumes me and will never allow me to quit! It is what gives my life meaning and has shown me why I was put upon this earth!

I am an advocate for pit bulls! Our cause, is just and it is right, and it will not end until all of them are safe from harm and once again restored to their rightful place in our society as "America's Dog"

I am an advocate for pit bulls! To all haters, I do not care what you think of me or my breed, Your words are just dust in the wind, they cannot harm me! The more you try to stop me the stronger I will become!

I am an advocate for pit bulls! My life, is dedicated to them and their survival, their pain becomes my pain, their sorrow becomes my sorrow, their fight is my fight now and forever!

I am an advocate for pit bulls! These words, are now ingrained into every fiber of my body and soul, they make me proud and I will shout them from every mountaintop, every rooftop or wherever I may be. I will continue to tell it to the world until my last breath!

Rick Haynes
Pit Bulls Against Discrimination

© 2018 Pit Bulls Against Discrimination


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on June 3, 2018
Last Updated on June 3, 2018