The Best Tips Now Available For iPhone Text Message Recovery

The Best Tips Now Available For iPhone Text Message Recovery

A Story by riddex751
"

Maybe lots of iPhone users are meeting the trouble above and have no idea how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 5. Actually, to get back lost files from iPhone is nothing difficult nowadays.

"

Lost text messages on iPhone 5, but I have just realized that sync is not a backup. I synced my phone days ago, but backed it up months ago. Is there any way to get my synced text message back? There was some really important info on there.

Maybe lots of iPhone users are meeting the trouble above and have no idea how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 5. Actually, to get back lost files from iPhone is nothing difficult nowadays. If you also luckily to sync your phone and have a backup, refer the method 1 below, and refer the method 2 if you didn’t made a backup before.

Method 1: how to recover iPhone text messages from backup

This way enables people to recover lost sms even if iPhone gets lost, damaged or stolen.

Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the data to your iPhone.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

Method 2: how to recover iPhone text messages without backup

What if haven’t made a backup before? The answer is simple! With iPhone Data Recovery, only need 3 simple steps to get your text messages back.

First of all, download iPhone Data Recovery program and install on your PC.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 5 with computer, launch this program and choose “Recover Data from iOS Device” as recovery mode.
Step 2: iPhone 5 needn’t enter DFU mode to scan for the lost files, if you are iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users, follow below steps to enter DFU mode:
1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2) Follow the second tip shown in the window. Hold "Power" and "Home" buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
3) After 10 seconds, release the "Power" button, but keep holding the "Home" button for another 10 seconds. Release it when you're informed that you've successfully entered DFU mode.
Then iPhone Data Recovery will scan your iPhone for deleted data files automatically.
Step 3: Preview lost data after the scanning completed. Check the messages on by one or select “All”, and click “Recover”.

That’s enough simple, right? After you try these ways by yourself, you can help other people to get back lost files on iPhone too.

© 2013 riddex751


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

riddex751
riddex751

Sparks, NV



About
stopzilla review riddex reviews pwnboxer review more..