Rambling

Rambling

A Story by Alexandra

It’s 3 in the morning and I’m laying in an empty tub because I am honestly too depressed to be anywhere else. I am so cold. I am so emotionally empty and tired. I don’t ever want move from this place. I want to die here. Peacefully. And maybe one day someone will care enough to know what happened to me and come searching. And they will find my body. Dead, naked, decomposing.. I have cried all day, the hysteria causing a headache and for the contents of my stomach to reappear. I know what is wrong with me, it is not over a boy, or some spilt milk.. it is the fact that the feeling of me no longer being wanted or needed has become so real. I have nobody anymore.. nobody wants me, and nobody cares. But I am used to this feeling, I am used to the lack of people wanting me around. I am used to being put off and disregarded.  I am used to not feeling loved.. I want to wither away, and so I shall. 

© 2015 Alexandra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on May 1, 2015
Last Updated on May 1, 2015

Author

Alexandra
Alexandra

Slidell, LA



About
Hello, my name is Alexandra. Writing is one of my favorite past times along with playing with animals. I write music, poems, and short stories. I come from a rough past so some of my writing might be .. more..

Writing
Nothing Nothing

A Poem by Alexandra