Thought Matters

Thought Matters

A Story by Rini Maria
"

It defines me...

"
Great thoughts have always found their place in the history for motivating lives. Thoughts have always been an integral part of my life as well. They have played a very significant role in making me what I am today and also for messing up my life to a great extent. The ‘thoughts’ here I am talking about are not those of Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa or Martin Luther King, Jr. But they are creations of my own ‘Thought Lab’.

Out of 24 hours a day, a great amount of my time is wasted on the laborious vicious thought process. Though not ISO certified, my thoughts are manufactured in my own thought processing lab �" The Great Mind. I have done a lot of researches on myself to find out the reason for the strange thought process that is going on inside my perceptual space. Such a little perceptual space with cerebrum, cerebellum and medulla oblongata stuffed in and a lot of thinking to go in between taxing grey matter and white matter. And all my brain, which weighs between 1,300 �" 1,400 grams, is left with ‘thought matter’.  This is the reason why my mind has always been houseful since the very day the process of thought stimulated in my life.

I would like to call my mind ‘Thought Lab 2.0’, the 2014 version of my mind. Though upgraded constantly, the continuous attacks of bugs in the form of unwanted thoughts impose fatal threat to this much protected ‘vital matter’. Thought Lab works 24X7 conducting experiments not any less than the discovery of the law of photoelectric effect by Einstein, which won him the Nobel Prize in Physics in the year 1921. Some of the experiments turn up all positive and some result in a big explosion like the one caused when nitric acid is mixed with hydrazine. Many a time, I felt my mind is where the Big Bang theory originated.

My life is now moving at the lightning speed of 186,000 miles per second - not in vacuum, but in my mind with 60X60X10 thoughts2 per hour.

Many an antidote I have tried to help myself from this strange addiction to thoughts. One among them was reading. I gave it a try. Not serious stuffs, but light and pleasant ones as I did not want my mind to pay extra service tax. It proved very ineffective. Music was next in my antidote list. I thought music would definitely help my perceptual space stay away from the unwanted thoughts syndrome that I am going through. Instead of relieving me from this vicious condition, those beautiful musical compositions sincerely played the role of background music to my thought process.

You must have read enough about what has been going on in my thought lab and you must be wondering what I think all the time. I think about me. I think about you. I think about my cat - Late. Zoey Jr. I think about the dog next door. I think about the missing Malaysian Airplane �" MH370. The list will go on till the mystery behind Bermuda Triangle is untangled.

I even tried my luck in ‘thought outsourcing’, for friends, foes and family. I proved myself a very bad entrepreneur running this ‘thought outsourcing business’, as it only brought in poor returns on thought investments.

As an experienced and proven owner of a disastrous mind, let me tell you something my dear readers, too-much thinking is injurious to your mental health. It is capable enough to cause collateral damage to every single cell of your brain. At the end you will be left with nothing but only some rotten thoughts.

Caution Notice:
1. Unwanted thoughts are fragile. So handle with care.
2. Highly explosive in nature. So keep away from fire.
3. Should be kept away from your mind’s reach.
4. Should not be exposed to the brighter part of life.
5. Not to be loose shunted. If done, it will ruin your sleep.

So all you have to keep in your mind is a theory developed in Thought Lab 2.0 platform �" Theory of Relatively Unwanted Thoughts(compatible with all Android, Windows, iOS, Symbian, Blackberry OS brains)

Whenever a mind is completely or partly immersed in thoughts, the mind displaces yourself or you lose yourself to a disastrous phase. The loss of your mind is equal to considerable amount of disastrous thoughts, which is further equal to your mind displaced.

© 2015 Rini Maria


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on January 1, 2015
Last Updated on January 1, 2015
Tags: mystory, thoughts, ideas, experinece

Author

Rini Maria
Rini Maria

Kottayam, Kerala, India



About
Little Sane. Little Insane. Little Witty. Loves Kitty more..

Writing