Sinful Act, Love Begins...

Sinful Act, Love Begins...

A Story by rishi

Water runs through the veins of the greens, slowly showering the barbed body and satisfying the thirst of the roots. Watching the beautiful close view of the green as it is growing mature every single moment. It has given birth to a beautiful red child, the most perfect red swirl. The jealousy of my own inability builds an intense desire to isolate it from its mother, it burns in my heart. It draws an intense energy like never before. 
My finger lingers all over its body. A red liquid oozes from my pointing finger piercing on its sharp thorn. It reacts in a mere self-defense not to take it's innocence for granted, or perhaps a warning of a sinful act. 'The act determines the future of opposites as it creates a new evolution. It will grant immense power.’ A whisper in my ears… Someone far, yet close. The burning desire subsides as the red removed from the green. I the one begin to paint the red swirl on her face. I strongly sense she too desires. At this moment this is complete, we had united as one, we are inseparable emotion aroused.

A whisper again, someone far yet close… ‘This gift is eternal; let you both opposites bloom with vibrancy. Remember this is your act, in every birth of red swirl is born with many thorns.’ There are no more whispers, only both of us. We walked along the greens holding our hands for the first time, arriving on a ground full of sprinkled red swirls. We closed our eyes and lay our body on the ground. As we wakened, a whisper far yet closes… ‘This is new world order....’ 


This is an imagination of Adam & Eve in the garden under the rain. These are whispers of God to grant immortal love for a new evolution. The act of plucking the flower rose from the plant that determines the future of the opposites. It is a sinful act that made the rose to become the symbol of love in history of humankind. New world order is the opposites to evolve as one, one love

© 2015 rishi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

929 Views
Added on August 14, 2015
Last Updated on August 14, 2015

Author

rishi
rishi

India



About
Looking up to the sky, for a hint... more..

Writing
Other Side Other Side

A Story by rishi


The Goddess The Goddess

A Story by rishi


Still Water Still Water

A Poem by rishi