More Than Conquerors

More Than Conquerors

A Story by Bishop R. Joseph Owles

I told God and anyone else who was listening Sunday morning that when I took the bread and wine, it was a sign of me accepting and receiving the blessing was bestowed upon human beings at the Creation, and that was won back for human beings by Jesus Christ. As soon as I got in church a film came over my mouth and I started feeling off and I just wanted to leave and go home. It was the devil not wanting me to receive my blessing. Since I decided that nothing was stopping me from receiving it, and since coming after my body did not work, the devil started coming at me in other ways and through the people and things I love.

Comcast had me so angry I was getting mental, then I realized it was just the devil coming at me through the corporation, and once I realized who was really messing with me, I could find the humor in it because I can handle handle him.

But the devil has been busy this week: he came at my body and when that did not work, he apparently came at my mother, and when that did not work, he came at me through Comcast, and when that did not work, he came at me through my dog's arthritis so that Kaiser could hardly move and couldn't lay down. All because I refuse to accept any status for myself other than blessed.

The obstacles and hurdles of this week are not proof that there is no blessing or that it does not work in my or anyone else's life; it is proof that the blessing is real, and that the devil is so afraid that we will accept it, that when we make a decision to live in the blessing, he comes at us with everything he has. But if we hold to the blessing the Bible says that the devil flees from us.

Faith activates God's power in our lives. Faith is accepting whatever God says is the way it is. God says through Jesus Christ that whenever two or three are in agreement with anything in Jesus name whatever we agree on will come to pass. So when I find what God has said, and I accept it in faith, then I am agreeing with God and God is agreeing with me,so at least two are in agreement (me and God and since God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, four of us are in agreement whenever I agree with God), and it will come to pass.

Fear, however, activates the devil. Worry, anxiety, anger, are all empowering Satan. This is why Jesus tells us not to worry, not to be anxious. Worrying gives the devil a foothold in our lives and gives the devil power over us. Faith places us in God's power and protection. The Bible says that love casts out fear and perfect love casts out all fear -- and God is perfect love, so my faith in God surrounds me with the love that destroys fear (just as light destroys dark) and keeps Satan from being able to establish himself in my life.

I am more than a conqueror! I am blessed! The same Blessing that was in the Garden of Eden flows through me and in me and fills my life. And all this is true for you too if you want it.

http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/TheNewPeaceTreaty.html

https://www.createspace.com/4435207

https://www.createspace.com/4425351


© 2013 Bishop R. Joseph Owles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

476 Views
Added on September 19, 2013
Last Updated on September 19, 2013
Tags: Jesus Christ, faith, Church, God, heaven, earth, Holy Spirit, Christian, Blessing, devil, satan, fear, Christianity, love, Revelation, propserity, peace, victory, conqueror

Author

Bishop R. Joseph Owles
Bishop R. Joseph Owles

Alloway, NJ



About
Powered by Conduit Mobile LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing