Amber's Testimony

Amber's Testimony

A Story by Amber Watson
"

What better way then to write your own Testimony of how good God is. I have a few to share. Here is the first one.

"

PRAISE GOD.

FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TO SAY GOD IS GOOD, HE HAS DONE SOME GREAT THINGS THE PAST TWO WEEKS IN OUR LIFES. I WANT TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU.

WE HAD FELLOWSHIP AT A GOOD FRIEND OF OURS MISTY AND BRANDON. WE GOT THERE AND YOU COULD JUST FEEL THE PRESENTS OF GOD IN THAT HOUSE. WE GOT TO TALK ABOUT DIFFERENT THINGS WITH OUR KIDS, THE BIBLE, JUST A GREAT FELLOWSHIP. (THIS WAS TWO WEEKS AGO).  BRANDON TOLD MICHAEL THAT HE WOULD GET A JOB THIS WEEK (LAST WEEK) AND THAT HE WON’T BE UNEMPLOYED ANYMORE.  SURE ENOUGH A PHONE CALL CAME ON MONDAY AND HE COULD WORK THROUGH A TEMP AGENCY. HE WAS THRILLED AND TOOK THE JOB. HE HAD BEEN WORKING THERE FOR A LITTLE OVER A WEEK AND A HALF AND HE GOT A PHONE CALL APRIL 1ST. HE HAD JURY DUTY TO GO TO SO HE DIDN’T GET THE TAKE THE CALL BUT IT WAS FROM A LADY AT TRANSILWRAP THAT WANTED HIM TO CALL THEM BACK ASAP. AS HE CALLED HER SHE SAID CAN YOU COME IN TO DO A PAPER ON A DRUG TEST AND THAT HE GOT THE JOB. PRAISE GOD. NO MORE TEMP AGENCIES THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB. I WAS SO BLESSED AND EXCITED.  SEE WITHIN TWO WEEKS GOD HAS REALLY BLESSED US WITH GREAT THINGS.  I COULDN’T BE MORE HAPPIER.

YES WE ARE STILL STRUGGING WITH A FEW THINGS LIKE OUR RENT (SPEAKING OF THAT THE LANDLORD JUST CALLED MIKE) BUT I CAN’T GET DOWN AND DEPRESSED ABOUT IT. GOD IS GOING TO MAKE A WAY FOR US.

ON TOP OF THAT I FOUND OUT THAT I GET TO GO TO THE LADIES CONFERENCE THIS YEAR. I HAVE NEVER BEEN AND WASN’T GOING TO BE ABLE TO GO BECAUSE OF OUR MONEY SITUATION. BUT GOD HAS REALLY BEEN BLESSING US. I CAN ONLY SAY PRAIS GOD FOR EVERYTHING. AND I HAVE BEEN GIVING BACK WHAT I CAN TO HIM. I AM GIVING HIM MY LIFE AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT. HE IS GOING TO DO SOME GREAT MIRICALES IN OUR LIFE.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR BEING GREAT FRIENDS TO US.

© 2008 Amber Watson


Author's Note

Amber Watson
this is just a little testimony i love to share with people. Not really a story just a Praise from God.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

beautifully expressed, and paints a worthy testimony, in reflection, the way the words justify your
emotions have an uplifting effect on the reader's heart, the vibrant way you are able to see things
through eyes of faith is encouraging, its great and soul edifying to be able to read work with such
positive effect, to cherish the moment in light of circumstances is wisdom, a blessing to read thanks amber

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

well i know that i have read this one thought i review it but anyways god bless you amber i hope everything works out for great testimony god is great!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautifully expressed, and paints a worthy testimony, in reflection, the way the words justify your
emotions have an uplifting effect on the reader's heart, the vibrant way you are able to see things
through eyes of faith is encouraging, its great and soul edifying to be able to read work with such
positive effect, to cherish the moment in light of circumstances is wisdom, a blessing to read thanks amber

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2008

Author

Amber Watson
Amber Watson

Fountain City, IN



About
I am 24 years old, I am married to the love of my life Michael. We have three wonderful children Seth who is 5, Chris who is 4 and Madysun who is 1. I have two step children and a cat named Grover. I .. more..

Writing
LIFE LIFE

A Poem by Amber Watson