Truth?

Truth?

A Poem by Ellis Sullivan
"

Its a monologue I wrote about a messed up relationship I was in.

"
You ask me the same question over and over again and yet when I answer you, you choose not to listen I try.I try but you never want to know you just want to ask and hope for the answer you want to hear,but we both know its a lie I wont lie because what is the point of patronizing you I won't I just won't. Its not right to me nor to you, we won't get any where if what we tell one another are only lies you want to know why our relationship is the way it is and I treat you the way I do.I say it over and over again but like i said before you never truly listen.But when I ask you what is wrong with our relationship you say you don't know and will do anything to help it but would you truly, you try but you really don't. You never have time your never at home you always doing something some where as you don't even know what's going on in my life and yet you won't to be in it so think about that next time you ask why is our relationship the way it is and why I treat you the way I do.

© 2016 Ellis Sullivan


Author's Note

Ellis Sullivan
Any and all help is welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on May 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 4, 2016

Author

Ellis Sullivan
Ellis Sullivan

Greenville, SC



About
Teenager just want people to finally see what I write and get opinions. more..

Writing