Top 7 Social Media Marketing Strategy

Top 7 Social Media Marketing Strategy

A Story by Robert Seawick
"

We’ve experimented with social media marketing strategies at Buffer, so I wanted to share with you 7 of the best ways to improve your social media marketing strategy.

"
 We’ve experimented with  social media marketing strategies at Buffer, so I wanted to share with you 7 of the best ways to improve your social media marketing strategy.

 1. Create a Social Media Channel �" Such a large number of associations feel overpowered by the need to make content for each online networking channel on the planet. On the other hand more awful yet, numerous brands make one sort of substance and afterward impact that substance onto each social stage. In the event that that is you, you require an online networking channel arrangement.

2. Post Regularly �" You need to regular post on your social media account and The more your audience hears from you, the more trust you’ll be able to build.

3. Deliver relevant unique content �" You required unique and relevant content  in social media post Ensure that what your audience hears (and sees) is interesting and fits seamlessly with your brand identity. Try not to curate too much of your social media content, as most likely your target audience has seen it before. If you want to stand out on social media, your content needs to be unique to your brand.

4. Optimize Visual Content with Links �" Image and content may act to be a “gateway” to be able to more very helpful content. While planning graphic content to publish with   interpersonal platforms, think with regards to  how That will certainly drive traffic back to help ones website, products and services. Associate an short video clip back to be able to the website from your YouTube account as well as on the Instagram profile Affiliate and also Remember to provide expanded content Around the video.    

5. Always use images on Twitter �"  Use images to your advantage, as they get better engagement than tweets that only has text.

6. Use # hashtags  �"  whatever you do, please don’t make up hashtags as you write your posts. Thoroughly research trending hashtags. There will be times when you can blaze your own trail, but if you want to broaden your reach, you need to follow existing trends.

7. Take Risks �" Try something outlandish once in a while, and don’t be afraid to stretch people’s perception of your brand.

© 2016 Robert Seawick


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on May 23, 2016
Last Updated on May 23, 2016
Tags: Social Media Marketing, SEO, Business Development, Robert Seawick

Author

Robert Seawick
Robert Seawick

Morristown, NJ



About
Dynamic, entrepreneurial technology leader recognized for broad strengths in Business Development, Digital Marketing and Enterprise Sales. The proven ability to analyze products, markets, and growth o.. more..

Writing