Jenna Rose

Jenna Rose

A Story by kathrine
"

Leaving. Was something I didn�t want to do. Leaving and not knowing why. It seems so crazy. But it wasn�t my choice. It was someone I never meant that chose. Someone who had more power.

"

       It was a dull quiet day. I was sitting in our backyard watching the clouds pas by. Waiting for something to happen. Anything really. I could have cared less what came by as long as something came by.

      Hours had passed and nothing. Not a word, nor a sound had happened over the last several hours. It was already getting dark and I was debating whether to go in side, stay under the large willow tree or go under the courtyard. It really wouldn't matter what I desided since no one was home. Mom was out with her boyfriend, dad was on a business trip and my twin sister Mallory was probably out with her friends and me Jenna Rose was sitting all a lone on a friday night.

      I decided to go under our cute little courtyard and lay on the hammock that was in the corner. I was walking slowy when out of no where I herd someone yell "Stop! Don't take another step!" I naturally jumped and turned around to see who was yelling at me. I looked but didn't reconize who it was.  He was a tall young man, but I couldn't see his face because of how dark it was.

"You need to come wuth me" he demanded
"What do you?"
"That's not important right now you just need to come with me"
I took several steps and reached into my back pocket. I reached for my phone but it was gone.

"Just come with me and everything will be fine" he said in a more friendly voice.
"No! What do you want?" I asked trying to firgure who he was.

There was a long pause for several minutes. Him starring at me. I starring at him. Thats when everything went black.

© 2009 kathrine


Author's Note

kathrine
Should I contine you the story or just stop?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW! NO REVIEWS! This is amazing. Great detail and description (: Truly amazing write, and DUUHHHHHHH continue the story im sad theres no ending now >:( Really, nice write :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 5, 2009
Last Updated on June 5, 2009

Author

kathrine
kathrine

About
I'm Kathrine but every one calls me Katie. I am in high school and have been wrinting since I was little. I don't plan on ever becoming an authur but I have had a few poems published. I'm really in to.. more..

Writing



Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5