CTCSI Launches Investigation into Alleged Fraud by Kobus P Meyer

CTCSI Launches Investigation into Alleged Fraud by Kobus P Meyer

A Story by FinTech Expose
"

CTCSI Launches Investigation into Alleged Frauds by Medbond and its Director Kobus P Meyer in South Africa

"
Following the publication of a newspaper article in network24, the Coast to Coast Special Investigation Firm (CTCSI) has announced its continued investigation into potential cases of fraud in South Africa. CTCSI is actively seeking individuals and companies who may have fallen victim to the alleged deceptive practices of Medbond organization and its director, Kobus P Meyer, who is also the co-founder of 741 Private Equity.

According to CTCSI, Medbond and Kobus P Meyer are suspected of targeting elderly individuals and widowers, enticing them into fraudulent investment schemes by providing misleading information. Recent reports, such as the one published in the Rapport Newspaper on Sunday, 10/9/2023, indicate that a new widower has allegedly been defrauded of R 50 million Rand.

CTCSI has confirmed that criminal cases have been initiated against Medbond and its directors in connection with this incident, and they are determined to vigorously pursue justice. In total, CTCSI is currently investigating five criminal cases, with alleged losses totaling R 93,000,000 -00 (Million Rand), attributed to Medbond and its directors.

The investigative agency has appealed to potential victims of Medbond and Kobus P Meyer to come forward and provide any information or evidence that may assist in their efforts to bring those responsible for these alleged fraudulent activities to justice.

CTCSI remains committed to ensuring that individuals and companies affected by these alleged scams receive the support and legal recourse they deserve, while also working to prevent further victims from falling prey to similar schemes. The investigation into Medbond and its directors is ongoing, and CTCSI is dedicated to upholding the principles of justice and accountability.

© 2023 FinTech Expose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on October 18, 2023
Last Updated on October 18, 2023
Tags: fraud, investigation, kobus Meyer

Author

FinTech Expose
FinTech Expose

United Kingdom



About
Nothing special. Just like to write for FinTech and other similar sectors. more..

Writing