How long IoT grow in future

How long IoT grow in future

A Story by rohinidubey
"

Internet of Things

"



IoT is taking things to the next level. With the immense growth in the field of the internet of things, we can achieve more then what the human brains would have ever imagined. IoT facilitates the process of controlling various equipment, industrial process, machinery and other applications with the help of the control system and no human intervention is termed as automation.

there are various types of automation such as building automation, home automation, industrial automation, etc....

 

Home automation IoT.

when we talk about home automation it is a process in which we can control home appliances by using various control system techniques. The electronic appliances at home such as lights, fan, fire alarm, kitchen timer.

 

home automation by using digital. When it comes to IoT it can change the way we have been looking towards our home and other aspects of life such as health and security. wherein we will be able to control and monitor each and every the aspect of our lives.

 

 well IoT it can  be implemented in various fields such as;

 

 health: 

 

IoT in the health care sector has got a huge growing demand. The IoT or the internet of medical things, which is also known as IoMT, Which is bringing revolution in the health care industry by enabling providers to monitor the patients health with the help of wearable devices.well over time is expected that 50 percent of the health care in a few years will be delivered through virtual platforms.

This will bring a revolutionary change in the remote sector health, fitness and wellness management. It has become a  growing concern as it is predicted according to the WHO 60, percent of the chronic diseases will be in the developing countries.

 

IoT Applicable

 

A Smart object can be used for physical interfacing and computing environment based interaction which other smart objects. A Smart RFID embedded electronic tags are being used as smart objects in various electrical applications. smart objects can be used in automatic remote controlling the air condition based on home.

 

smart devices are the electronic device that is used for connecting to other electronic device or network through available protocols. Android-based smart devices such as mobile, tablet, smartphones. 

 


© 2019 rohinidubey


Author's Note

rohinidubey
Go through it it's really helpful

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really understand the thoughts you are expressing and have the relevant life and work experience to appreciate what you bring to the table. A few points of interest to bring up - don't use an acronym until you first define it - for those who may not KNOW it. Then and than have different suitability within a context - check your usage BEFORE publishing. Read aloud BEFORE posting lest single word choice mistakes detract from your goals. Spell check only find misspelled words not wrongly chosen and placed real words (I.E. your use of "which" vs "with").

Always LOOK at what you post after the fact and edit/re-edit as needed, don't assume all site software is equal or that a site will adequately display your text.

Clean this post and people will listen to what you have to say more closely.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
1 Review
Added on June 13, 2019
Last Updated on June 13, 2019
Tags: apps, android, ios, iot, blockchain

Author

rohinidubey
rohinidubey

Phoniex, AZ



About
I am Rohini Dubey, I am passionate and a self-driven person. I am working with Fusion Informatics as a Business Analyst, it has added a turning point to my career. Fusion Informatics is the top .. more..