A Romantic Heart

A Romantic Heart

A Poem by ron

A Romantic Heart




A Romantic heart filled with love, dread, and despair. It can drive the Romantic to fits of not believing in them self, not believing in their own heart.

 

If you ever find a true Romantic, they will have a life full of Love to share.

Care for their heart for it is the most precious gift they have.  

 

A Romantic will give you all they have and all of whom they are.

To love a Romantic can and will be the greatest experience you will ever have.

 

Full of passion and caring, the Romantic will touch your life in the deepest way that no other person can or will.

 

To love a Romantic is to feel the moonlight upon your eyes so you can see in the dark.

To feel their love is like the sun on a cold day.

To know life as nature does on the first spring day of a new year in your life.

 

Romantics will guard their hearts with a thin vale of protection, and open themselves with the slightest affection.

Romantics know of the pain of a fallen heart.

They wear their feelings for all to see but admit nothing to you or me.

 

Am I a Romantic you ask? No my friend is the answer I give.

 

Yes, my heart has scares not healed with time and pain is close at every feel.

Nevertheless, it is strong in ways you cannot know.

 

Do I carry on this way? Yes, because it is how I am made to feel.

I would wither away if not for the love I carry this way.

 

 

 

© 2014 ron


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

⊰ℛℛ⊱
I have always believed a true romantic must have some ulterior moods and methods for wanting their affections. Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Yet we often don't find this until we are up to HERE in our enamored and amorous affections. Always bring scuba gear in case you have to swim home. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ron

10 Years Ago

Lol. so true



Reviews

Interesting. I think many people can relate to this poem because whether admitted or not, many of us are romantics, or hopeless romantics. Thanks for the share. Keep up some good work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Cassiopia Summers

9 Years Ago

Oh most definitely.
ron

9 Years Ago

That's the spirit...one day at a time ;) xo
ron

9 Years Ago

That's the spirit...one day at a time ;) xo
⊰ℛℛ⊱
I have always believed a true romantic must have some ulterior moods and methods for wanting their affections. Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Yet we often don't find this until we are up to HERE in our enamored and amorous affections. Always bring scuba gear in case you have to swim home. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ron

10 Years Ago

Lol. so true
This poem sounds like me!! I totally relate. Love this and it's also like you ;-) very nice. Love the words you used to convey the undying passion of a romantic.
Anna

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ron

10 Years Ago

Thank you. Nice to meet a ellow romantic...oops not addmiting to any thing.
You weave the meaning and metaphors and similes in so well in this poem. It's not confusing, but not just a simple staright-out poem.
Beautifully written. Romantic. XD
Sylvia.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ron

10 Years Ago

Thank you. I wish my words were as poetic as your review in a time of great personel confusion.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 23, 2013
Last Updated on August 19, 2014

Author

ron
ron

Imperial, CA



About
I have been writing on and off or more years than i care to remember. I started writing poetry, than i started a novel (still in the works), now I'm writing a six part short story erotic.. more..

Writing
Fangs. Fangs.

A Poem by ron