UNIVERSE EXPLAINED

UNIVERSE EXPLAINED

A Poem by Ron Miranda Baba

As my mind wonders it wanders to things earth can’t explain interrogative sentences fondling every man’s brain…
Pondering on facts tracing every possible references perfect state of being salutes greatly his reverence…
The universe its form and human existence a big bang of coincidence take breathing for instance?
From fishes we came? Never mastered the art of swimming though the only inherited skill is the process of drowning bro…
Here come the apes as forefathers? What’s your opinion a theory based on characteristics and scientific decision?
Like cosmic explosion it’ll blow your mind the quest for truth aint that hard to find…

Let’s go back to genesis when everything was pitch black voice so powerful light was commanded darkness forced to step back…
He who breathes existence arranges stars.
He who created absolute products
He who orchestrated planets like earth Jupiter and mars…
Disseminated life in a way no one expected truly omnipotent his ways can’t be directed…
Humanity sprang to life like the flowers in spring petals are perfect images inspires every sound of the string…
Astounding creatures everyone is unique distinct identities polished flawless and sleek…
Never been meek authority no one can question a KING that exhales LOVE stirs away IMPERFECTION.

The architect of subsistence the foundation of life took all uncertainties ending our strife…
From that fruit that bore sin comes eternal damnation GRACE had been given HIS SON our only SALVATION…
Words that speaks life awakens hear the word uncloak the truth let the earth be shaken…
Exquisite love arms unobstructed hands that bear beginnings futures pre-determined…
SOLI DEO GLORIA he can’t be tamed I AM HIS creation this is his UNIVERSE EXPLAINED.
 

© 2012 Ron Miranda Baba


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on October 7, 2012
Last Updated on October 7, 2012

Author

Ron Miranda Baba
Ron Miranda Baba

Bacolod, Negros Occidental, Philippines



About
Turbulent Genius. more..

Writing