Oil Slick

Oil Slick

A Poem by rootsoup
"

A heart that fell was never black but only of the rainbow.

"
I believe that there are two two main types of monsters in this world.
A monster of the body and a monster of the blood.

Man is a different kind of monster all together.  It is a hybrid.  His symbiotic relationship to his possessive host  is a vampire catalyst for a wide array of zombie frontier. His blood/brain barrier, stunted, pulses like a SETI *(Search for Extra-terrestrial Intelligence) transmission into a limited horizon of nearby space.

Electric industry is his working place because of a dependance on the subdivided threshold of resource requirement. And although the mushroom kingdom is his key master, he stands still, at the gates, too reluctant to progress into the provisions of his sun king.

Doors that need opening may be overlooked during the true crux of present tense only because of an equal but opposite psychic force... the monster of the blood, the dragon!

See, while man is under the thumb of experiments on this Earth from all directions where life elsewhere directs their curiosities, on the surface, rather, slightly under it, the reptiles are breeding for a new world order.

Soon, we will need shelter.  And soon, we will give into fate.  I will continue trying to keep things up.

A heart that fell is not a black heart, but only of the rainbow


© 2014 rootsoup


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2617 Views
Added on April 7, 2014
Last Updated on April 26, 2014
Tags: Man, conspiracy. mushroom, sin, change