White

White

A Book by roses101


© 2015 roses101


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

roses101
Red = parts I might remove or change

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great write.
Wonderful imagination.

Posted 10 Years Ago


roses101

10 Years Ago

Thanks. I like your writing too.
zainul

10 Years Ago

You are most welcome.
That's a great pleasure of mine.
The most I can say about this piece is that I want to see more of the story!
It's really well done, most of it. I especially like the way the first section is written. It feels so familiar- such a "yes, that's how it is!" bit for the fiction writer. It gets a touch exasperated, but not a big deal. I like the style, and this continues into the second section. Here I don't love the flow so much, but it makes me curious to see where you're going. It feels a little bit dreamy, which is fine, but I don't know if that's quite what you were going for. Abstract and unsure, yes, but perhaps not dreamy. The third section, to be honest, threw me off. Do you mean to write in prose, free of commas á la Cormac McCarthy? Is that just the girl's thoughts, because some of what she thinks seems too obvious. Some is too contrasted. If that's the style she thinks in, cool. But again, it feels too separate from the earlier stuff which maybe I just happen to like more :) Also I wasn't super convinced by the father's conversation and the way his employees treat him. I certainly like the way she describes his deceiving ways and the company's darkness, but maybe tone it down just a *little* bit.
Aaanyways you probably didn't want so much editing but I thought I'd give it a go in the hopes that you write/post more of the story! I really want to read on. You have me going strong!!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


roses101

10 Years Ago

Thanks, I find the editing helpful. There is more to the story it just needs to be edited more. Yay!.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on July 12, 2015
Previous Versions

Author

roses101
roses101

NJ



About
I love writing stories and trying to write something that nobody had heard or read before. I accept all friend requests. (Wow, that sounds desperate) more..

Writing
Today Today

A Chapter by roses101