Medical Masks,75% of medical alcohol or protective clothing?

Medical Masks,75% of medical alcohol or protective clothing?

A Story by rs2hotcom
"

We get more Thick 3-Ply Medical Masks and N95 Masks for you. plz give us a message or click the livechat on our website(www.masks8.com) if u or your friend need it.

"
Are you ready for fight off COVID-19?
Thick 3-Ply Medical Masks and KN95 Respirator MASK.
plz give us a message or click the livechat on our website(www.masks8.com) if u or your friend need it.

KN95 Standard Face Mask means that it can filter 95% of the air Oil-free particles, prevent Coronavirus and pm2.5 air pollution, suitable for home and professional use, making your indoor and outdoor breathing easier.

Although the KN95 face masks do not meet the CDC's need, it can still be a good choice when you don't have N95 masks.KN95 mask is a great alternative to the N95 mask. And it's also better than the disposable mask if you have to go to where the crowds gather.

4 -Layer Filtration, Excellent Protection.  Our masks are comfortable, soft on the skin, non-toxic and non-irritating. Reduce the 
viral infection in crowd Light and Nonbulky, fabric-based.  Comfort wear, elastic fasteners with latch-on clip. When worn correctly, you will benefit from comprehensive protection.

Features

Filtration Efficiency: ≥95%
Execution Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
Material: This anti-dust mask is made of non-woven fabrics filtering material
Functions: High-quality filtration material, smooth ventilation, refuse odor can effectively prevent Coronavirus,Haze, Pollen, 

Dust, Germs, Allergies, Smoke, Pollution, PM2.5, Ash and so on.

What should I do if I feel sick?
If you’ve been exposed to the coronavirus or think you have, and have a fever or symptoms like a cough or difficulty breathing, call a doctor. They should give you advice on whether you should be tested, how to get tested, and how to seek medical treatment without potentially infecting or exposing others.

How do I get tested?
If you’re sick and you think you’ve been exposed to the new coronavirus, the C.D.C. recommends that you call your healthcare provider and explain your symptoms and fears. They will decide if you need to be tested. Keep in mind that there’s a chance �" because of a lack of testing kits or because you’re asymptomatic, for instance �" you won’t be able to get tested.

What if somebody in my family gets sick?
If the family member doesn’t need hospitalization and can be cared for at home, you should help him or her with basic needs and monitor the symptoms, while also keeping as much distance as possible, according to guidelines issued by the C.D.C. If there’s space, the sick family member should stay in a separate room and use a separate bathroom. If masks are available, both the sick person and the caregiver should wear them when the caregiver enters the room. Make sure not to share any dishes or other household items and to regularly clean surfaces like counters, doorknobs, toilets and tables. Don’t forget to wash your hands frequently.

Should I wear a mask?
Experts are divided on how much protection a regular surgical mask, or even a scarf, can provide for people who aren’t yet sick. 

The W.H.O. and C.D.C. say that unless you’re already sick, or caring for someone who is, wearing a face mask isn’t necessary. 

And stockpiling high-grade N95 masks will make it harder for nurses and other workers to access the resources they need. But researchers are also finding that there are more cases of asymptomatic transmission than were known early on in the pandemic. And a few experts say that masks could offer some protection in crowded places where it is not possible to stay 6 feet away from other people. Masks don’t replace hand-washing and social distancing.

© 2020 rs2hotcom


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

https://masks8.com/30pcs-kn95-n95-disposable-masks-with-flow-exhalation-valve-masks-anti-dust-face-mouth-masks-great-for-germs-protection-and-personal-health-mask

https://masks8.com/reusable-kn95-mask-50pcs-kn95-mask-5-layers-antivirus-flu-anti-infection-protective-mask-anti-dust-face-shield-masks-2

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

rs2hotcom
rs2hotcom

NY



About
As one of the biggest RS Gold online provider, we mainly offer rs gamers RS Money at amazingly cheap prices! During many years of trading Cheap RS Gold, we have accumulated so many relevant inner-indu.. more..

Writing