The White Ballet

The White Ballet

A Poem by Efflorescence Honey
"

A mystery about a young lady and a young lad.

"
Two delicate, misty eyes see realms of glass. A lady of ghostly white staring back at her. 
With skin of flour and efflorescence imagery across her soul, beauty was to seek out but no seeker went about. 
Dainty ankles dances across Lilly pads as her slender wrist whipped the colorless aura and dived the arms and waist parallel with the room that kept her mysterious soul...hidden away. 
A smile of pink pales glances across her flushed face and eyes gazing up at the fictional roof of a sunlit sky. 
She dances to the soft melody that her mind played and repeated. 
She continues to dance as he secretly admires her beauty. <3

© 2016 Efflorescence Honey


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This really creates an amazing imagery, I loved your word choices and the setting of the poem... Excellently thought out and presented...

This is why I believe you should keep writing.... you got enough to contribute to this place young frnd, you got Talent and skill both... such a pleasing to see you back, missed you so much.... God bless you...

Regards
Dhiman

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 8, 2016
Last Updated on April 8, 2016

Author

Efflorescence Honey
Efflorescence Honey

Oh how she likes to be kept a mystery c:



About
Hello! I am have been on this site before but stopped. Now, I am back and ready to write! I really love to write ♡ I am named Honey, and though I wish to stay hidden, I do wish that I could go.. more..

Writing