A Collaboration (continued)

A Collaboration (continued)

A Story by Nenorocit/Hitsuki Rei
"

Kiss scene?

"

She fell, back to the ground with a soft thud. My actions followed and before I realized, we were face-to-face, faces inches apart. She instantly flushed and I couldn’t help but follow too. I knew what she must be thinking. I should get off her but my arms and legs froze and it felt like it wasn’t going to thaw anytime soon. Her figure was in between my knees and arms. I was starting to taste her breath as she started to hyperventilate. It tasted sweet and cooling. No, crap, that’s not the point. If I didn’t get off in a matter of seconds, my neck will carry my lips to some part of her face. Her glassy eyes were staring back, but this time it held the warmth that I first found on the first day of school. Was she letting me do this? Does she want it as much as I do? S**t, now are noses are touching. Crap.


Her lips were warm and still. They were soft against mine and we held there for what seemed long for first-timers. There was no revulsion from her except for the slight push from hers against mine. I decided to pull away, afraid it might be too much for her or me. Her sweet and tantalizing breath blew in my face lightly. It seemed she wasn’t breathing after all while we were kissing. Me, Bentell Antagyll had his first kiss with Melaluna Strife when he was fourteen! I smiled slightly as our faces seemed to be inches apart and she replied with a bigger and warmer one. Damn, she was always better at smiles.

 

© 2009 Nenorocit/Hitsuki Rei


Author's Note

Nenorocit/Hitsuki Rei
Well, what do you think of this? Oh, if you are the author of this and is reading this, let me know, and I'll remove it. By author as in other collaborator. Or whatever it is. Co-writer I mean.

Well, does the style gel?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on November 25, 2009

Author

Nenorocit/Hitsuki Rei
Nenorocit/Hitsuki Rei

Anonymous



About
I am: 1) An atheist 2) An Ex - Christian (catholic) 3) A person who enjoys thinking out stupid things such as "when a tree falls in a forest, and you are not there, does it make a sound?" .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5