Thoughts of You.....

Thoughts of You.....

A Poem by ruskaya90
"

My feelings and emotions about the love of my life who hurt me in ways that still affect me today...

"
Darkness, sadness, loneliness, emptiness, memories, flashbacks, pain, sorrow, what-ifs, whys, all linger within me.....

What to do to escape this prison of pain I'm in..your smell, your smile, each make up a bar of the cage that this heartbreak has put me in....

Why can't this love for you just be erased from my heart the way you erased me...Is my fate sealed with thoughts of you and nothing more?

Years, days, hours, minutes, seconds go by...all tainted by your presence in my heart and mind ....my soul cries, tears collect, each day a struggle....will I ever go back to living instead of just getting by....

Do you think of me as i think of you or have you just moved on....have you gone to a place so far away, a place where i will never find you? will this distance between us ever fade away......will it ever be the same...

All I have are questions, but I get no answers...vacuous days and nights......misery, anger, and confusion......this is all i am left with besides thoughts of you.

© 2013 ruskaya90


Author's Note

ruskaya90
Please tell me your thoughts on my poem. thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 1, 2013
Tags: love, heartbreak, break up, sad, poem, crying, ex, pain

Author

ruskaya90
ruskaya90

Los Angeles, CA



About
recently started writing. I hope u enjoy! more..