A Call To All

A Call To All

A Story by Barry Simiana
"

Message to the Masses

"
G'day all. It's been a while. When Charlie killed the system all those years ago I lost a piece of work and I was kind of cranky. So, I am back, having sort of got over it and I'm hoping some of the old gang are still involved here.
Basically, I wrote a spec piece right here on the site, intending to revise and fix it up, only days before it all went down. The piece was a short descriptive about a woman sitting on her porch/verandah, reminiscing about a former lover, when her daughter calls her in for dinner. turns out she's blind.
I know this is a long shot, but if anyone sees this and finds a copy of this stored on their hard drive, or if you liked it enough to print it and keep it, i would love to have a copy. it fits in with a piece i'm working on but i can't get the feel of the original piece back.
please, if anyone has a copy, please let me know. I'm willing to offer a copy of each of my four books, either physical or ebook to anyone who can help me.
Thanks heaps.
Baz

© 2013 Barry Simiana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting it's like a biography then it is a story

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 28, 2013
Last Updated on September 28, 2013

Author

Barry Simiana
Barry Simiana

South Grafton NSW AUSTRALIA, Non US or Canadian State/Province, Australia



About
Writer, creator. First published in Next Stop Hollywood: Short Stories Bound for the Screen, 2007 with the short story "Gone to Mum's." Still chasing that one around to get a movie made. 2011 saw the .. more..

Writing
ken wars ken wars

A Story by Barry Simiana