Paying the Debt

Paying the Debt

A Story by samir
"

This story is about friendship. It is written by Sheikh Mohammed Samir, a 13 year old kid

"

"First we will go the play area, then we'll go shopping and finally go for eat in the food court" I said. I and George standing in front of the Will brook shopping center." Please can we go back" George pleaded. It was hard to convince George to come here because his brother had passed away. The first time I had met him was when I came to George's house for some assignment while were studying in fifth standard. “Who’s there at home" I asked him while going to his home. “Only my brother Jon, that also playing games on PC" he answered. When we went inside his home, I saw a boy. He was a blue jacket, white T-shirt and black shorts. His eyes were green in color, like of a viper. His hair was blond and was short. It seemed that he was second standard. "Meet my brother Jon" he introduced his brother to him. Then when I went near to him, he gave me a kick to my stomach. It pained a lot. But now he was unfortunately dead. I had brought George here because I wanted to relive him from the shock. We went to the play area where we played his favorite rides. I saw some happiness in him which made me happy. “Now can we for shopping?" I asked but he was very silent. I took him for shopping in his favorite shops for shopping. He bought so many things for shopping like he hadn't shopped for many years! After doing the shopping his happiness was growing." Can we go to food court to have food because I am very hungry" I said. “yes me too" he replied. These were the first words he said on that day and I was very happy. It confirmed me that I was on the right path. I had ordered a family tub of chicken even if we’re not a family. He gobbled all the chicken and my consolation ion was the coleslaw." Sorry I have finished up the chicken. You can have the coleslaw and the fries if you want" he said. After finishing the fries and coleslaw, I went to the wash room. I approached the cinema nearby and booked two tickets for the newest Harry Potter film. George saw me near the cinema and approached me. “Come on we'll see the Harry Potter film" I said and took him inside the cinema. Then after having watched the film, George was very happy. “Thanks for bringing happiness back to my life" he said. “Please don't embarrass me. I was just paying off my debt" I replied. “Which debt" he asked. “Remember in sixth you let me copy your entire maths paper" I replied. ‘Mission completed' I said to myself and sat in my car with him.

             

© 2011 samir


Author's Note

samir
Review all the things

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think its a interesting start of a story! Nice Job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lolz, Harry Potter, eh? I must admit, I love 'em too.

It was an interestin beginning, it does make me anxious to know more ...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks for your review A(louise).

Posted 13 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Good. Although I'd suggest I different font or format because it's a little hard to read in a block like that. Maybe if the font was a bit bigger it'd be easier. Other than that I don't have any other problems with it. A job well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 8, 2011

Author