The simultaneous application of vitamins

The simultaneous application of vitamins

A Story by Sabine Benito
"

Additionally, drinking in one day a glass of water with one spoon of honey and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.

"
1. Scattered sklepoz.
alcoholic solution of royal jelly 10-15 drops diluted in a teaspoon of water and apply 3 times a day in your mouth for 10-15 days. Then used in the morning on an empty stomach teaspoon of royal jelly in honey within one month. Additionally, drinking in one day a glass of water with one spoon of honey and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.

3. Bronchial asthma.
According to one teaspoon of royal jelly in honey with propolis 3 times a day before meals for 4 weeks. Efficiency of milk increases from the simultaneous application of vitamins, especially such as ascorbic acid, acid, etc. nikotinominovaya useful to add apple cider vinegar.

4. It's time to garden. September is already on the doorstep - everything is ready for placing a child in kindergarten?

Problem kindergarten (give or not to give the child), sooner or later there is in every family.

And it's not that many cities now get a ticket to the garden is not so easy. The problem is much wider, and it almost does not depend on the welfare of the family and the parents' employment, each of which has its own experience and my personal opinion on the pros and cons of preschool institutions. So, in principle: to give or not to give? And maybe it's better to grandma? Or find a babysitter?



© 2013 Sabine Benito


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on December 28, 2013
Last Updated on December 28, 2013
Tags: Kyle Leon, health program, fat loss, muscle building, health fitness, weight loss