Weird

Weird

A Story by Sabrinity
"

This is a story about wanting to be something you aren't.

"

              Once upon a time there was a weird princess. She wasn’t really weird per say she just wasn’tclike the other princesses. She wasn’t waiting around for her prince charming to come along. Why do you need one of those anyway. “All those other girls do all these prim and proper tings and have no fun. The way I see it I can have all the fun and never worry about all that other stuff.”

              “You will one day.” is all her mother ever said about it.

              She wondered if she ever truly would, she didn't’ seem to care one way or the other.

              The day did come 3 years later, on the eve of her 21st birthday. She had just come from one of her friends engagement parties. Her friend had decided to throw a party and it turned into an engagement party when the prince she had been dating for only 3 months got down on bended knee and asked for her hand. All our weird princess could think about was how her friend was a sell out because she was now going to be one of those couples they couldn’t stand and probably love every minute of it.

              Our weird princess was involved in her own thoughts about where everyone would be in 5-10 years and the fact that she would be by herself having the time of her life. Where as her friends would all be tied downa nd have 2-4 kids a piece. The very thought of kids made her stomach turn. What was she thinking even having a thought about them at all. Then, all of a sudden Wham! She found herself face first on the ground she jumped and shouted, “Excuse me, I think you should watch where you are going.”

              The guy that she had just run into turned and gave her a look of pure disgust. “Excuse me Madame I think you were the one who ran into me.”

              “Don’t you know who I am?

              “Am I supposed to?”

              Her mouth flew open how dare he, she looked down and remembered that she didnt’ look like a princess so she ignored the fact that he had just made a big mistake.

              He turned and walked away, she stood there looking dumbfounded. How could a man possibly not even offer to help a lady up off the ground. She hollered at him. “Excuse me sir I think you are frogetting somethign.”

              “I do believe you’re right ma’am and he turned back and got the bag he had been carrying. When he bent down to pick it up the princess caught a glimpse fo his eyes they were as black as a demon’s but they were not hard at all they were sweet and kind in a way. She caught him looking at her so she turned away. He got his bag and walked away again. “How dare he” she thought he walked away from not once but twice.

              The net day she told her other friend Dainty Princess. Dainty just giggled.

              “Exactly what do you find so amusing?” asked Weird princess

              “Just thinking about what you’re telling me.”

              “What exactly is it that I’m telling you?”

              “I think maybe someone has a crush on someone.”

              “How dare you say such a ridiculous things I don’t konw what you’re tlaking about.”

              “Well honey we’ve been talking for 2 hours now and for an hour and 30 min minutes all you’ve talked about is this guy with brown eyes you met but didn’t really meet.”

              “Black eyes, his eyes are black.”

              “See what I mean you don’t want to admit it, but i think you might like this guy.”

              “How could i like him i dont even know his name?”

              “would you fess up to liking him if he had a name?”

              “No. Never.”

              “Whatever I have to get ready for.”

              “What date?”

              “See what i mean for the past 2 hours I’ve been trying to tell you that I had one.”

              As she was leaving Dainty’s house weird Princess got to thinking. “What if Dainty is right and I really do like this stranger. How would I know” Not even fiver seconds later she go her answer. Again it came as Wham! in the middle fo the road.

              She looked from the pavement and all she could see was a hand reaching down to help her up, she took it wthout even thinking, when she got to her feet she was fuming, “You again!”

              “What do you mean me again? You’re the one who keeps running into me.!”

              With that he let her go she fell back down. (thump)

              All she could think about was how much audactity this man had. “Did it ever occur to you, sir that it was you who needed to watch where they were going?”

              “I don’t have time for these foolish games, child. I must be somewhere now.”

              “Well i’m sure sorry for you but am no child.”

              “Prove it”

              ” I dont know what you’re talking about.”

              “My point exactly”

               

              “So this peasant girl doesnt have a clue who you are?” Prince awkward said.

              “No and why are we still talking about her?” Prince Wham said

              “I don’t know man, youre the one who keeps mentioning her every 5 seconds.”

              “Whatever dude, youre imagining things.”

              In truth Prince Wham knew his best friend wasn’t kidding. Since the day this woman literally, walked right into his life he couldn’t get her out of him mind. It seemed anyting remeded him of her. How was this possible. He didn’t even know her name and had only laid eyes on her just yesterday. But he had bigger fish to fry, he was supposed pick a bride soon at the ball tomorrow and peasant wasn’t n the list, or was it?

              “So what are you wearing, my dear, to tonight’s ball?” said queen Pain.

              “Why must I bother with some silly ball for a prince no one has ever heard of.?”

              “If you don’t find a prince soon you will be really too old to marry and you will become someone’s servant.”

              “Oh mother cant you just for once really say you believe that people can marry who they want for those reasons.?”

              “No i will not say that’s ok. If i said that that would be admitting that I’m not happy with your father King Butt and i happy. Hypothetically if I believed in these ‘reasons’ yu speak of you my dear wouldn’t be here because I would be traveling the world with peasant Philpe”

              “Who is that?”

              “Someone who doesn’t matter.”

              “Mother”

              “Don’t mother me decide what mask you want to wear to this ball and go.”

              “Fine I will.”

               

              “Why do I even have to do this stupid ball anway?”

              “Well son, do you have a bride picked out?”

              “No not exactly uh no what am i even talking about.”

              “What was that?”

              “Nothing sir talking to myself.”

 

              She kept looking around asking the girls where this prince was I mean she had better things to do. Well not really she just wanted to go home and think about “ol Smarty pants” that was what she had came to think of the mysterious stranger who now not only haunted her thoughts but her dreams as well. She just wanted to meet this Prince Wham and the she could go home.

              He kept telling his father he was ready to go up to his room. All he could think about was ‘ms smart mouth”

              Then all of a sudden in mid-thought about him Bump someone bumped into her “Excuse me” she called

              “Oh excuse me miss”

              She thought something sounded familiar about that excuse me tone in this man’s voice and she glanced at him and thought it was her smarty pants. She stood there just looking at him.

              “Excuse me miss, what exactly are you ogling at?” Princess Snooty said.

              “ I don’t know what youre talking about” Princess Weird replied.

              “I’m talking about the fact that you’re staring at my future husband.”

              “Oh, what wait a minute that is Prince wham?”

              “Yea duh”

              “Are you sure? He looked like someone I ran into before.” With that though she giggled slightly,

              “Well I can assure you he is not someone you ran into before.” Princess Snooty remarked. With that Princess Weird turned around, rolled her eyes and walked off.

              Prince Wham stood there not knowing what had just happened.

              “Who was that girl?” he asked Princess Snooty

              “Just some wench I suppose.”

              “Hey that doesn’t seem nice at all. I think I’ll be leaving you now.” He trailed off to see if he could find that girl.

              How was it that life had come to this; chasing strange women /girls he wasn’t sure which one and well come to think of it it wasn’t really wormen or girls it was just the one in particlualr. He kept following alng the path of the gir who had just walked off from a conversation with that b***h, Princess Snooty. He had almost caught up to her when his father grabbed him.

              “So son have you found the girl of your dream here tonight?”

              “Well I htink I almost had her until you stopped me.”

              “Well by all means son go get her”

              “In all honesty dad I think I ...”

              “OH just shut up and go get her”

              With that thought he ran off to see if he could catch up to that girl. He reached and grabbed the hand of a girl”thought ou’d gotten away did you now?”

              “What I don’t even know you” said some stranger. Obviously not who he was looking for he apologized and asked if they had seen a girl leaving wearing oh what was it, a yellow and black fromal gown. They said yes and pointed him a direction. He followed their directions the way outside where he saw her.

              “Hey why are you in such a hurry?”

              She thought that voice sounded familiar so she turned around and still wasn’t sure it was Smarty Pants.

              “Because I can be, good night.” and she tunred around to start off in the other direction.

              “Just who do you think you are Madam?” he asked just as he took ne gigantic step and grabbed her arm. The instat he touch her it was like BOOM sparks flew, candles lit, the whole she bang.

              “I’m sorry, sir Wham was it? who do you think you are grabbing a lady in public like that?” She said all of this with her back turned but when she tuned to face him she knew in an instant this was her “Smarty Pants’ How could this be him. The man she had talked to all this time was supposed to be a peasant of some sort.

              “Excuse me I thought you were someone else but that couldn’t be possible now could it?” He stared at her with those black eyes and she knew for certain she must keep her mask on.

              “What are you talking about?”

              “Well you just remind me of a girl a young lady a woman I mean that I keep running into but I think that she is purely and simply a peasant.”

              She tried not to laugh or turn red when she said, “How interesitng, you remind me of a boy, a guy a man that keeps running into me but alas as you that person i too think is a peasant.”

              They stood looking at one another in the middle of the street as if answers could be found in the other’s eyes. Finally someone broke the silence. It just happened to be Dainty. “What are you two lovebirds doing out here?”

              “Excuse me I dont’ know what you’re talking about” Weird Princess said. She looked at Dainty and knew something was up.

              “Good night ladies.” was all PrinceWham could muster before he turned and walked off.

              As soon as he was gone the girls ran to the carriage that was there to take Weird Princess home.

              “What the hell was that comment about back there?”

              “I haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about.” said Dainty alothough her face told ohtherwise.

              “I’m talking aout the fact that you just called us loverbirds and you wouldn’t be calling us love birds if you didn’t know what that was.”

              “I might have known who you were talking about the very first time you metioned him and his black eyes.”

              “Well why the hell didn’t you tell me?”

              “I thought it would be more fun this way.”

              “The pint is why wouldn’t you tell me that the guy that I might possible have a crush on is actually a prince and no some measly peasant.”

              “Would it matter?”

              “Well as far as everyone is concerned.”

              “Damn it would you listen to yourself Do you have a mind of your own anymore? Sometimes you have to do what you want and who gives a s**t about all that Upper Society bull s**t? If you like someone it shouldn’t matter what they are in life.”

              “Where is all this coming from as I recall you were always about who looks the best and all that? Does this have something to do with that date you had?”

              “Maybe”

              “Spill it”

              “Yes i suppose I told you that night that I did have a date but I didn’t tell you where. The truth is it was at Rookies”

              The room fell silent Weird Princess just sat there looking at Dainty with the weirdest look. Weird had heard of Rookie’s but never thought of goign. Rumor had it that is where you went to have a good time and nothign else. She couldn’t imagiane that Dainty fit in there but apparently she was wrong. Maybe she was wrong about a lot of things. “And what happened when you went there?”

              “That’s where I met Mr. House”

              “Wait a minute he doesn’t have anything in front of that does mean he is not of noble birth?”

              “Well yes i think it does”

              “So what, you’re in love with a peasant now?”

              “No but i do have another date with him tonight at Rookies. I think you should come and see what I mean by the palce is ‘fun’ A lot of people go there royalty and the not so royal. Of course if you’re royal you dress down you don’t want people to know who you are.”

              Weird Princess sat there staring at her best friend. What had gotten into her recently. “Ok i’ll go with you on one condition, we never speak of prince Wham again.”

              Dainty sat there a minute contemplating about what she could say to this because knew that Prince Wham had been going to Rookies fo far longer han she. “Okay, we only get to talk about him if you mention him.” she agreed.

              “I cadn’t fathom why I would mention him. So its a deal.” they shook on it.

              So they made plans to meet at the park just after dark to take 2 horses to Rookie’s Weird was throwing clothes out of her closet right and left looking fo rsoething to wear that was not too flashy but still looked cute. She may not supposed to be looking llike a princess tonight but she felt she could at least still feel like one.

              After she got dressed she snuck out of the house down to the stables and got her horse and was just about to make a run for it when one of the servants, Kookie who known her since she was a kid, said, “And just wehre are you off to on a night like tonight?”

              Weird stood there looking at him for a while while maybe she thought that if she just ignored him he would leave her alone. Fat chance. He asked her agian and this time she answered him. “I am going for a ride with Dainty through Court Park.”

              “I highly doubt that but i will let it ride so to speak what time you will you be coming home, Ms. Weird?”

              “I dont’ know.”

              “I will give til morn before the sun comes up, if you are not back by then i will insist on telling your parents.”

              “Ok thank you Kookie youre the best.”

               

              An hour later she found herself outside of Rookie’s door with Dainty by her side.

              “Well are we going in or what?” Dainty said with a slight tone of aggravation.

              “Yes we are going in but what do we do once we get in there?”

              “I don’t know, just see where it goes when we get in there I suppose.” Dainty replied

              They opened the door and the bartender nodded his head and dainty just hollered out “Hey, Al how’s it going?”

              “Good I suppose” the bartender answered.

              With that they walked further into the bar. All Weird could think aobut was how long had Dainty been coming here to be on a first name basis with the bartendere no less. She didn’t say anything She was there to observe after all. Everyone was separated into groups if you loooked to the right you could see the tough guys or the ones who thought they were. To the left looked like the more poetic guys who thought they would be better if they sympathazied with you.

              Wehn she looked straight ahead her mouth dropped open and the she turned to Dainty and slapped the hell out of her.

              “What did you do that for?” Dainty screamed as she held her face where it was already turning red from the blow.

              “I knew I shouldn’t have listened to you. I knew I should have never stepped foot in such a sleezebucket of a place.” Weird said with disgust on her face.

              The girls kept getting louder and louder when from across the room came a booming yet sexy voice, “Excuse me ladies is there a problem?”

              “See what you went and did Dainty, no you’ve got his atteniton.”

              “Whatever but I do know that you need to anser him since he’s walking over here. See you later.” and with that Dainty walked off leaving Weird with the man from across the room.

              When he got closer to her he realized that this woman was not just some woman who walked into the bar it was his woman. or rather a woman he wanted to make his. When she opened her mouth it only became more clear that this was his Miss Smart Mouth.

              “Why is it any of your business if there is a problem sir? Oh I forgot you are a Prince pardon my manners.” She said as she curtsied.

              “Oh so you do know who I am?” Prince Wham asked.

              “Well I did have to go find a picture in a book and ask someone you know people like me who live way out here don’t pay much attention to what you city folk be doing.”

              He grinned what was it about this woman that had him wanting to see her and run into her. “My dear I know that you are that dumb or naive.”

              She looked into Prince Wham’s eyes and knew she was in trouble for more reasons than one. “I suppose you’re right dear Sir.” she said with a smirk on her face. She really hadn’t known who he was until the ball but why should she they had just moved here only months ago.

              “Well since I”m already over here would you like a drink madam?”

              She thought about it she could have a drink with this gorgeous man or she could run and hide like normal when it came to most men. What the hell she though what do i have to lose? Somewhere in the back of her mind a little voice whispered, “everything”

              “Yea i think i’ll tale that drink” she offered him her hand to guide her to the bar. He gladly took her hand and placed it on his arm and walked her to the bar.

              “Hey Al I’ll have a scotch on the rocks and the lady will have..”

              “Um, I order my own drinks thank you very much. “ll have jack with a splash of Coke please.”

              He stared at her no woman of his or that he had ever wanted had the nerve to be so bold he was a prince after all and she knew that.

              “Well i guess that’s what the lady will have.” he nodded to Al with a grin.

              Their drinks came quickly and Wham grabbed them both and Weird linked her arm with his as he led them to a table in the corner of the room. They both sat and grinned towards one another.

              “What’s your name I haven’t seen you here before and I do come here quite often.”

              She grinned so that’s what her best friend make that ex-best friend meant when she said that maybe she had known who it was all along. “Uh, (oh how stupid does that sound i don’t even know my own name) Amelia Davenport, she spurted out the first name that came to her mid. Oh well it wouldn’t hurt would it Kookie would never know.

              “Well that’s a nice name. if you don’t mind me asking why is such a pretty thing like you coming i her with another woman and not a man?”

              “What makes you think I don’t have a man?” Weird spat back.

              “Well i would asuume that if you had a man he wouldn’t dare let you come here and especially by yourself.” Wham smarted off

              “You know what they say about assuming it just makes an a*s out of you and me.” she said with a grin.

              He couldn’t help but laugh. Maybe that’s why he was drawn to this woman she had such a smart mouth but he had never wanted to kiss someone's lips as much as hers.

              “Fyi I don’t have a man but i hear this is the place to find one.”

              “Something tells me that’s not what you came here for.” he said back

              “oh what makes you say that?”

              “I don't know just do” was all he would say

              She pondered what her next move should be. Should she just scoot her chair closer to him or take the bold move and kiss him. She thought ‘what the hell why not” with that thought she stood up leaned over the table and pressed her lips to his, at first he resisted then he started kissing back. ”oh s**t she thought I knew he would kiss me back but I didn’t know it would feel so good. With that though she pulled away from him.

              “You just proved my point” he said looking at her

              “How did I do that Prince Wham?”

              “If you were here to find a man as you put it then we wouldn’t have stopped kissing we would have carried that kissing to somewhere a little more private.”

              He had a point and her body sure agreed with that whole let’s go somewhere private theory but her head wouldn’t allow it.

              That was the most exciting thing that happened all night long. They talked for hours about nothing imparticular both afraid to share too much information. After all he was a prince and she was just a peasant or so he thought.

              “Well my dear are you ready to go before your dad has an absolute cow, Wei...”

              “Uh yes Dainty can you just be quite now.” Weird said as she cut off Dainty from saying Weird Princess because at the moment that was not her name. She was using all the details of Amelia’s life she could remember. Kookie would never know that Weird was out using his daughter’s name.

              She started to get up from the table to join her friend so they could leave when prince Wham appeared behind her pulled her chair back for her to get up and he offered her his hand she took it and looked into those black eyes man those black eyes would kill her some day if she allowed them, she thought. She got up with grace and was turning toward Dainty to leave when Prince Wham pulled her back to him and kissed her hand ever so gently, “Thank you for such fine company, Miss Davenport.”

              Her face flushed slightly, “I wish to thank you to my dear sir,” she said as she curtsied again. “Damn I hate this bull s**t I don’t like lying but might as well.” she thought

              “Maybe I’ll see you again soon. ” Prince Wham said as he let go of her hand and turned to got get another drink cause lord knew he was going to need it.

Weird wrapped arms with Dainty as they headed toward the door, both had smiles on their faces of course both had to be delivered by men though Weird oh s**t she thought on top of that I actually want to see him again, I’m in trouble.

              As soon as they got outside Dainty asked the question Weird knew was coming “Why the hell did that Prince Wham call you Miss Davenport? Isn’t that Kookie’s daughter?”

              “Yes that’s Kookie’s daughter and that’s what he is going to be calling me every time he is around me.” (wow she though I said that out loud like I’m actually going to see him again.

              “Oh really and just when do you plan on seeing him again?”

              “Well there is a picnic tomorrow in court park.”

              “Ah yes there is but as I recall Weird Princess is invited to that invitation only picnic not Amelia Davenport.”

              “Well I’ll worry about that later Dainty.”

              The ride home was silent mainly because Weird had a million and one thoughts going through her head one of them which was what is he doing at this very moment.

              He had walked over to Al and ordered a double. He knew he was in trouble now more than before. Now not only had he thought about kissing Smart Mouth he now had and it was better than he had ever dreamed of. He never actually dreamed that she would really kiss him maybe that was because Amelia ( what a pretty name he thought) had grown up differently than he or any of the Princesses in this town. It was kind of nice. “Damn” he cursed out loud as he remembered that he had to go to that lame picnic tomorrow with more stupid princesses. There wasn’t a princess at the ball the other night that caught his eyes like Miss Amelia Davenport did tonight. Although there was something oddly familiar about her but he couldn’t place his finger on it.

              Princess Weird awoke in a cold sweat, this is ridiculous she thought as she got up to throw cold water on her face. These dreams or thoughts of Prince Wham were killing her. Well not really but the thoughts she was having abut him were totally inappropriate, I mean she had only just met the man.

              On the other side of town Prince Wham paced the floor in his room, he couldn’t wait to see her again. That’s it he thought I won’t go to that picnic tomorrow I’ll have my own picnic with a bit more privacy with someone I really want to spend time with.

              As soon as Prince Wham knew that the servants were up he went to talk to them. He knew that they went to Rookie’s after all they were the ones that introduced him to it. He eventually found one that knew of Amelia and where she lived. He figured the surest way to see her would be to send a note. He went back inside his house straight up the stairs to his room where he sat down and immediately grabbed pen and paper he wrote with utter quickness like he had this all planned out which was totally not true he didn't’ have the slightest idea what he was doing but he knew that he must see that woman again. He finished and sealed the envelope with a red W and gave it to his carriage driver and told i'm to deliver it no later than ten this morning.

              Over at Weird’s house she was running around screaming about how she couldn’t stop thinking about Prince Wham her every thought was with him or about him. Dainty was about to go insane she wanted the best for her friend but damn enough about him already “hey weird why don’t you go for a walk?”

              “why would i want to do that?”

              “mainly because i think you need some fresh air not to mention the face that i need a breather as well.”

              “Well the” that’s all she could muster out before she stomped out of the room. She got outside and started walking towards the road she figured if she were going to get some fresh hair it might as well be somewhere far away. She got halfway down when she heard the clomping of horses hooves. She looked up wondering what n earth was going on. “Excuse me sir, can I help you with something?”

              “Well my boss Prince Wham sent me here with this note to give to miss Amelia Davenport.”

              She could feel her face start to warm up. “I’ll take that to her she is my servant after all.”

              She took the sealed envelope with the letter w on it and waited for him to disappear down the road, as soon as he was out of sight she picked up her dress and ran back towards the house. She got inside and couldn’t wait to get upstairs. When she reached the top of the starts Dainty was waiting.

              “Ok so spill it who was the guy with the carriage?”

              “Uh he was delivering a letter to miss Amelia Davenport.”

              “OMG are you going to give it to her?”

              “Don’t you get it Dainty? It’s not for the real Amelia.”

              “what the hell...OMG open it right this second you nitwit.” Dainty said as realization hit her.

              Both girls were practically jumping for joy when they opened it to read. Weird began reading and her eyes kept getting bigger. “Hello Weird you have to read it out loud.”

              “oh ok”

                            Dear Amelia,

              You are cordially invited to a picnic at Teal Park. All you have to bring is yourself. Bring a sweater it could get cold. Be there at Noon. I will assume if you aren’t there you don’t want to see me and I will leave you alone.

               Yours Truly,

                                      Prince Wham P.s. Plwase Come

               

 

              When Weird was through reading the letter she stood there waiting to see Dainty’s reaction. After all she was her friend and she would definitely tell her what she thought she should do.

              “What are you going to wear?” were the first words out of her mouth.

              “I don’t know, wait you think I should go?”

              “No s**t Sherlock”

              “Then I don’t know what to wear, you’ll have to help me.”

              “Of course.”

 

              Noon came faster than she though, she had gotten ready and had decided where the carriage would drop her off. She couldn’t very well show up in a horse drawn carriage she wasn’t supposed to have.

              He sat there wondering if she would show, after all he was just taking a long shot by assuming she would. At that thought he remembered what she had said about assuming he chuckled to himself then looked up when he heard the soft rustle of leaves. She looked gorgeous even though she was wearing...pants. He smiled even wider. this woman never seized to amaze him in all that she did. That top was absolutely radiating the black with the sparkles around the top of her breasts made her look even hotter if that was actually possible. He got up off the bench and headed towards her.

              She stood there looking at Prince Wham Dam he is so hot. she thought. When he got up to walk towards her she could see him more clearly. He had black pants on that looked as though they hugged him tightly in all the right places. (she smiled at that thought), a dark maroon shirt with a black coat jacket over it that had tails. His black eyes shined with passion. She blushed.

              “I thought noon would never come.”

              “Me too.” she thought harder on the fact that really she had almost turned around before coming into the park.

              “Shall we tour the park, my lady?”

              All she could do was nod her head she was so nervous, she linked her arm with his and they began walking. As they walked they saw beautiful blue birds singing happily, and at one point they even saw a deer and her baby. Weird had never been here before because this park did kind of have a reputation of a place where you brought your soul mate. They reached the center of the park and there to the right of them was a beautiful 3 tier fountain. The water that flowed from the cherub at the top was beautiful. The water that flowed must have had some sort of dye in it because it was as blue as the sky it took her breath away.

              “Are you okay Amelia?”

              “Yes why do yo ask?”

              “Well it’s just you have been awfully quite this afternoon and well that’s just not like you at all.”

              “No there’s nothing wrong” it wasn’t until then that she realized she had been holding her breath.

              She really didn’t know what her problem was. “Maybe I’m just hungry and I was invited here for a picnic and i’m beginning to wonder if I”m the food.”

              He chuckled the thought of devouring her was almost overwhelming but that would have to wait, for now.

              “My dear all you had to do was say so.” With that he took her arm again and lead her down a little path deeper into the woodsy area of the park. There it was a large red blanket on the greenest grass she had ever seen. Right beside the blanket was a large brown picnic basket. “Shall, we?”

              All she could do was nod her head. she was more nervous now than she had been before. But they walked over to the blanket and she tried as gracefully as she could to sit down without falling but then again she wasn’t a princess today so who cared. He sat down beside her and grabbed the basket. He pulled two glasses out followed by wine, poured them both a glass as she sipped on hers he continued to pull stuff out of that basket: two sandwiches (that looked stuffed), a salad of some sort (looked like potatoes) and a few pieces of cheese and something else he put back in the basket. They ate in silence both in their own thoughts until all the good was gone. “Well do you feel better?”

              “huh?”

              “You said maybe you were hungry.”

              “Oh yes I feel better but i must say i’m kind of curius as to what’s in that basket and don’t even try to act like you don’t know what i’m talking about i saw you put something back in there.”

              Again all he could do was chuckle this woman noticed everything.

              “YOu are right there is something else left in the basket” he reaced in the basket and pulled out a smaller basket covered with a towel. He sat it down in front of them and then told her to move closer.

              “why would i need to move closer, Prince Wham I am perfectly ok over here.”

              “Then I guess you dont’t get dessert, my dear.”

              “What is dessert?”

              “You have to move here to find out.” She sat there a minute wondering what was underneath that towel and of course her curiousity got the best of her s she moved closer to him. she could feel the heat radiating off of him or was it her? He looked at her again wondering what it was about this woman that had him so dumbfounded I guess some things were never meant to be understood. He puled the towel off the smaller basket and then she saw it the dessert that might be the end of her, chocolate covered strawberries. This was something she always enjoyed at home in the privacy of her own room where her thoughts would run wild about getting to eat something so sensual with a man and now here she was fixixng to fulfill one of her fantasies, she blushed.

              “Why are you so red? It’s just dessert.” he said with a smirk on his face, but he too was getting hot and it wasn’t where she could see it yet.

              She reached for a strawberry and replied, “I have no idea what you are talkign about.” As she puled one from the basket he took it away from her she looked at him kind of puzzled. “This is why I asked you to move over here this dessert is meant to be shared.” He took the strawberry and moved it towards her mouth. He slightly brushed it agianst her lips that’s when she opened them and took part of the strawberry in her mouth biting off the part with the chocolate she savored it in her mouth as he put the rest of it in his mouth.

              “Your turn” she said with a grin. She grabbed one out of the basket and got up on her knees so she could tower over him for once and dangeled the strawberry over his mouth and he went to reach fo it mouth open wide, she pulled it waay replacing the strawberry with her mouth. It didn’t take him long before he joined in on this their second kiss. Their tongues slowly danced to a very slow song insid etheir own heads until she pulled away.

              “The best kisses are those tasted wouldn’t you agree?”

              He smiled “Very much so my dear Amelia.”

              She paused for a minute damn it this having to use a false name s**t was getting old, ut she couldn’t tell him the truth its’not like this was goign anywhere important right. “what time do you think its sir Wham?”

              “I don’t know maybe 2:30 why?”

              “Oh I must go now i have to get back to work.” in reality she had to get back home berfore her mother skinned her alive for not being there for her dress fitting to the party the next night.

              “Oh, yes I forgot.” and with that Prince Wham got up and offered his hand to help her up which she took. He gather everything up and they they started walking towards his carriage.

              “Oh I think i’ll just walk.”

              “You most certainly will not.”

              “But..”

              “But nothing I will drop you off whereever you please but you not be out here walking.”

              She agrredd and they made their way to the carriage and she climbed in first giving him a wonderful view of her beautiful a*s since she had pants on that hugged her round a*s, damn this was getting harder and harder to do. He climbed him in behind her. “So where to?”

              “Well you know where i work so drop me off a little further down the road from there, I can’t afford to get in trouble for out gallavanting with a prince that i’m not even supposed to knw about you know.” She said with a smile on her face.

              He nodded hi head. They rode all the way there in silence every now and they would catch ther other glancing at that one and they would turn their heads quickly.

              “Right here will do just fine.”

              He climbed out of the carriage to help her out. When she got out she almst sllipped but he caught her. Their faces were only inches away from each othher, she looked into those dark gorgeious eyes when she heard her mother screaming “weird, where the hell is weird?” She jerked and he put her down.

              “That’s uh my boss I have to go help her now.”

              “But don’t you want to kiss me goodbye?’

              “as much as i do i can’t.”

              “Why the hell not it hasn’t stopped you yet”

              “Well that prince Wham is the point I have kissed you twice and yo have kissed me non. It’s about time you even the score but yu can’t do it now.” With that she turned away and ran off down the road towards her house

              He stood there in the road flabergasted no woman had ever turned him down for a kiss and not only had she just done that she left him he was supposed to get to leave her. Maybe that was what was wrong with him, he hadn’t really tried to make any moves on this woman. He stood there in the middle of the road wondering why the hell he couldn’t bring himself to try anything with this woman.

              “Sir don’t you think we should be getting back?”

              “Yes of course.” and with that he climbed into the carriage which turned around and headed the other direction

              At the house queen Pain was still yeling, “Wehere have you been you were supposed to be here an hour ago to try this dress on dear.”

              “I was out.”

              “What does that mean? Were you out running around with that crazy friend of yours?”

              “I dont’ know who you are referring to.”

              “You damn well who I”m tlaking about that friend of yours, Dainty.”

              “Oh, her.” Weird stood there with a blnk look on her face she really thought that mayber her mother of all people had figured out twhere she was or what she was up to at least.

              “Who else would i be talking about?”

              “I don’t know mother. Can we just get this stupid dress fitting over with?” She tried the dress on and it fit wonderfully, it hugged her body in all the right places. I t was strapless and black with diamnond looking rhinestones at the top. She loved it, her mother on the other hand didn’t really like it.

              “Why must you wear clothes like that?”

              “What do you mean mother, I have it so I want to flaunt it.”

              “Well I nnever.”

              “Oh mother please. ” she said as she kooked in the mirror running her hands down her dress and accross her breasts. The dress was perfect it showed off what she considered to be her best asset. It formed to her body then flowed out at the bottom.

              “Weird, Weird.”

              “What mother?” She didn’t even realize that she had missed anything she had been thinking in her own head about how when were and why because lord knows there would have to be a reason for that man to kiss her.

              “I’ve been trying to get you out of that dress for the last 10 minutes.”

              “Oh sorry mother.” she slipped out of the dress put on her normal clothes and headed upstairs.

              “By the way why do you have pants on?”

              “Uh well it’s like you said mother I was out with Dainty and as you know there is no telling what we will be doing.”

              “Ok whatever you say.” She smiled as Weird went up the stairs.

 

 

              The rest of the day passed in a blur for both the princess and the prince with only thoughts of each other all night long.

              “So my friend what you thinking about?”

              “Well the woman I’ve been seeing of course.”

              “Why don’t you tell me more of this mysterious woman?”

              “Probably for the same reason you don’t tell me about your mysterious woman Mr. House wasn’t it?”

              “Oh well I guess you have a point.”

              “How long have you been seeing that Princess now?”

              “For about a month.”

              “Do you think she knows you’re really a prince?”

              “Yes she has known the whole time she just doesn’t want to tell her best friend.”

              “Well that makes sense.”

              And with that thought they both turned around to head out the door.

               

              She sat in the carriage with her best friend wondering what was different about her. She couldn’t put her finger on it. They pulled up to the biggest mansion in town. All the carriages were pulled up in front. “Uh, I don’t even want to be here” she thought.

              Her carriage door opened and she stuck her leg out and the next thing she knew her hand was taken by another hand, it felt warm like she knew it somehow. She reached for her black cat mask with her left hand and placed it up by her face when she got the rest of the way out of the carriage she glance at the hand and then up his arm, his shoulder, until she got to the head that was attached to those beautiful shoulders. She let out a sigh.

              “Is there something wrong, miss?”

              “No of course not Prince.” she said rolling her eyes behind her mask. “how could this happen she thought she knew this was mainly couples ball but someone paired with this goregous man a oice in her head said. as much as the good part of her wanted to argue with that she found no reason to. She smiled knwing that she would get to spend most of the night with the man that haunted her dreams.

              He looked at this princess he didn’t eve know what her name was. He noticed the rhinestones at the top of her dress but that was about it. “How long will i be paired with this woman he thought” In reality he had already told his driver what time to deliver another letter to the house miss Davenport worked. He couldn’t wait to sneek out to their secret place. “wow he thought i have a secret place with this woman. He wondered what would happen this time with it being dark. He chuckled under his breath.

 

              She looked at him, “Is there something funn sir?”

              “No” he said                            

              The rest of the night was spent with them dancing and her one handed dancing at that she didnt’t dare move that mask from her face. But she couldn’t help but notice his mind was totally not on her. She wondered where it was. Later she found out exactly what and who he had on his mind.

              When Weird got home her mother was standing in the foyer an awful look on her face.

              “What do you want mother?”

              “Well fo rstarters I wouold like t knw why this letter is addressed to Miss Amelia Davenport and why I have the sneaking suspicion that it doesn’t belong to her at all.?”

              weird stood there with a blank look on her face. She had no intention of her mother knwing what she was doing. Then she had to ask herself what exactly it was that she was doing. “Well who exactly do you think the note belongs to ?”

              “You of course It has a big W stamped on hte back”

              “What does that mean?”

              “Don’t play dumb with me daughter I was young once. Remember Philipe. All I’m telling you is you need to be careful the games you are playing someone could get hurt.”

              “No one is going to get hurt you only get hurt when you get involved.”

              “What makes you think you aren’t?”

              “I just know.” With that Weird snatched the note out of her mother’s hand and walked upstairs.

              “You are already involved way more than you think” queen Pain thought as she watched her daughter stomp upstairs to read the note Prince Wham had left her no doubt.

              When she got to her room she was almost literally jumping for jo. Then she froze wondering how her mother had intercepted the note and gave it to her. ” oh well she thought itsn’t like it matters” She climbed up into her four poster bed pulled the withe see through canopy around the bed and settled onto the black plush covers to read her letter.

                             

              Dear Amelia,

              I’m sorry this is coming to you so late ut you must undderstand that I had to go to some ball earlier in the evening. I did nothing but hink of you the entire time. The point of this letter is simple: meet me at midnight at Rookie’s, bring that wonderful mouth of yours.

                                 Truly yours,

                                 Prince Wham

                                 p.s. my driver will be waiting for you.

                             

 

              She jumped up out of her bed with only one thought what will i wear. She had to be quite as she went to her closet she couldn’t afford anyone knwing that she would be leaving in 30 minutes. “oh my it’s only 30 minutes away.” she thought. Her leg quivered with excitement. She looked through all of her princess clothes and really found nothing that she thought was perfect for going to Rookies. She peeked around her shoulder to be suere there was no one behind her, then she pressed on the fleur de lis emblem that was in the back of the closet. If you listened close you could hear the grears turning and switching. Before you could say supercalifragilisticexpiladocious another wardrobe was before her eyes. She had always wondered what she would do with all those clothes she had picked up in France years ago without anyone knowing and now she seemed to have her answer. She thumbed through pants, skirts, tops, dresses until she saw “the one” It’s perfect she thought.

              She snuck down the grand staircase and out the front door with her shoes in hand. The noise they would make would wake everyone up and that was not a risk she was willign to take. When she got to the end of her driveway a carriage awaited her. She climbed right in and giggled under her breath. I must have picked out the right outfit then as she remembered the way the driver looked her up and down when she climbed in.. As they started off she slid her foot into the boot and zipped the zipper all the way up to her knee. Wow i love these stiletto boots Dainty got me.

              They rode on for what seemed like forever. When they pulled up she grabbed her stomach what the hell is this about she thought then she remembered reading Dainty’s diary a long time ago and she called this feeling butterflies. Well I can’t possibly have butterflies she thought i have nothing to be nervous about.

              With that thought in her head she opened the carriage door and yelled to the driver that she was fine she had it the rest of the way. “yes ma’am” he neded then drover away. She could have sworn she heard the man laugh as he went on down the road.

              “What was that about ?” she thought out loud. She started looking around and realized that it appeared no one was here at Rookies. How strange she thought as she walked on towards the door watching her every step with the boots she had put on when she got i the carriage. She reaced for the door to get in the bar but was caught off guard by a smell that she didn’t recognize, she turned the handle slightly and opened it, you could hear that creak a mile away she thought to herself. She walked inside and took a look around so she was right there weren’t any peole at Rookie’s tonight. “How strange.”

              “Whatever is strange my...” he stopped mid sentece he had assumed that she would look stunning but never this good. He let his eyes eplore th woman that sottod before him. He started with her toes and he worked his way up, he saw her toes painted black peeking out of the stiletto, he counted every button all the way up to her knee, there 21. His eyes wondered up even more when he saw the red fabric touching the tops of the boots. His eyes wondered farther up. The dress was red and did a little flair at the bottom that touched the top of her oots, he gazed up a little more to realize there was a slit on the side that went up mid-thigh. He could have sworn in that glance he saw something black hiding on that right lef of hers behind the dress maybe a garter belt. He let his gaze move further up her body, the dress was actually spaghetti strap and had a v cut out in the center of her breats. “This woman is going to drive me insane he thought. She moved slightly and he noticed that she had a necklace on that went down between her breasts. “mm wonder what that is about he pondered to hiimself. Then he glanced at his favorite part of her whole body her face. He stared into her dark green eyes wondering what she was thinking. She must have been wondering too he thought as she pursed her lips together. Mmm those lips he thoght to himself. The he noticed her hair, he loved her hair Her dark black curls flowed to the top of her breasts landing just about the line of her dress. He rolled his tongue across his lips and grinned.

              “What were you saying Prince Wham?”

              “Uh” he thought to himself he suddenly didn’t know what to say he couln’t even remember what he was trying to say before he had looked her up and down. “I don’t know my dear Amelia.”

              “Well I guess I will talk.” then she glanced around. Not only was Rookie’s empty it looked different. All the tables were gone except for one it was towards the far right corner of the room, she looked closer at that table and realized it had two tapered candles lit and already burning. Wax dripping slowly down the candle into the glass flower that held it. She noticed also at the table there were two high back black mahogony chairs that must have come from the castle. There were two table settings as well. She smiled.

              “Where are all the people at Wham?”

              “I had th epalce shut down for the night.”

              “Whatever for?”

              “A romantic dinner for two of course.” and with that he closed the distance between the two of them and took her arm. “If you will come and sit my lady.”

              She followed him to the table and took a seat. Wham whisteled and waiters came out to bring them their courses of meals. Weird tried things she had never tried before and Wham loved watching her do so. He knew she probably didn’t enjoy half of what she had ate for him that’s why he made dessert special, and her eyes lit up when they brought out the chocolate cake.

              She immediately dove into flipping the spoon over and seductively took the bite off of the spoon, pulling it out and licking her lips. “mmm” she moaned. She heard him laugh and looked up at him, “What is it?”

              “It’s just that well...let me get.” and before she knew what was happening he licked his thumb reached across the table and rubbed ever so gently the right side of her mouth. She froze he was actually initating some kind of physical contact, it just had to be over something silly like her having chocolate on her mouth.

              They finished the rest of the dessert in silence. After that he clapped his hands and a few men playing instruments started playing soft sweet music and he asked her to dance with him. They danced before she knew what was happening they were in the middle of the room and he spun her away and then back to him. Then she felt his “other” brain pushing at the back of her dress and his hand was resting on the top of her breasts. Now that she wasn’t facing him she could smile fully. They stood there for the longest her pressed frimly against him and his hand resting on her. He finally broke the silence when he asked her, “My dear Ameilia are you ok?”

              “Well of course why wouldn’t I be?”

              “It just seems your hear seems to be trying to leave your chest right now.”

              “I haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about.” come to think of it she really didn’t know why all she knew was that from the time he had wiped the chocolate from her mouth her heart had been goign at record speed and there was tingling feeling in hte pit of her stomach. “What if it was the food she thought i proably at this and got food posioning.

              He smiled hoping that she didn’t feel his heart beat at the same pace as hers. He too didn’t want to tell why his heart seemed to be leaping from his chest.

              “YOu amaze me evertime we are around each other.” And with that he put his hands his hands together and the music got upbeat and sexy like. They danced close together and he dipped her brought her back up and pressed his lips to hers when the song was over. She didn’t react at first when he licked the outside of her lips wantin access to her tongue, her brain was still reeling over the fact that he had kissed her but after a few seconds she opned her mouth and their tongues united and intertwined like they knew this dance and had been made for it all along. He stood there holding her in the dip pose from the dance kissing her so intently when they heard someone say “Ahem” instantly he pulled her up and close to him.

              It was the owner wanting to know if it was ok for him to open the doors back up to the place.

              Wham told him yes then grabbed her hand and they walked outside to the cool air. He looked to the left and then whistled. You could hear hooves approaching and right before their eyes appeared a coach. I t wa sgoregous, white and gold trimmed pulled by six black horses. It took her breath away literally a fact she didn’t notice until he pulled her closer to the carrage. They jumped in and she realzied it got even prettier inside the carriage. There was real velvet cushions that were so soft to the touch. He climbed in beside her and automatically wrapped his arm around her shoulder. The carriage started agoing forward and they both jerked a little bit but he pulled her back to him when she leaned foward.

              “If you don’t mind my asking were are we going?”

              “Well I wanted toask you about that.”

              She sat there frozen not knowing what was going tocome out of this man’s mouth, part of her, was extremely excited mainly that low part of her body that tingled at just the thought of what was going to come from his lips.

              “I’m listening” she said with a smil on her face.

              “Well I’ve been thinking about how much i want to see you and haven’t really been able to. So I was wondering if you wold come on a little vacation with me so to speak.”

              “To where?”

              “To my home in Paris in the countryside.”

              She thought about it a minute she would need to go home firs tso that’s what she told him.

              “I need to go home and pack”

              “oh nonsense my dear we will just buy new clothes when we get there.”

              She thought about this for a moment it sounded like a good plan in theory there was only one problem her parents.

              “Well what about my parents?”

              “Well ive been thinking about that you can send a note, i mean that’s if you say yes.”

              She gave it a thought and said yes. No sooner had the words ecaped her beautiful red sensous lips he handed her some stationary and something to write with. She sondered how late it was considereing she didn’t even come to meet him until midnight. Would her parents already have out a search party or woul dthey wait for daybreak

              Dearest mother,

              aS YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN SEEING SOMEONE AND I WAS JUST WRITING TO TELL YOU THAT HE HAS ASKED ME TO GO AWAY WITH HIM FOR A WEEK AND I INTEND TO DO SO. NOT A WORD MOTHER, SHOULD COME FROM THOSE LIPS.

               SINCERLY,

                        YOUR LOVING DAUGHTER

                            She jotted down the words with ease trying to keep it short and sweet.

 

          She didn’t know how long it had taken to get there or how long she had been knocked out all she knew was that she had just woke up on a beautiful inviting couch, with a blanket thrown over her and a fire going. She peered out of the corner of her eye to see Wham just staring at her when she grinned at him he dropped his drink in his lap.        

© 2017 Sabrinity


Author's Note

Sabrinity
This is another story that is not finished but it is by far one of my favorites.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on September 14, 2017
Last Updated on September 14, 2017

Author

Sabrinity
Sabrinity

Bowie, TX



About
I am a 30 year old woman who still views life through her teenage eyes if not younger. Writing is just a past time to me, that i'm trying to get back into. more..

Writing
the first time the first time

A Chapter by Sabrinity


part 2 part 2

A Story by Sabrinity