Buy Eyeshadow Palette Online and Learn Some Interesting Facts

Buy Eyeshadow Palette Online and Learn Some Interesting Facts

A Story by sachacosmetics
"

First proof of eye shadow existence in human civilization can be traced back to 12 thousand years ago in Ancient Egypt. Then, females used a substance called kohl, made from lead, oxidized copper, och

"
It is often said that the eyes are windows to the soul which is why makeup places a lot of focus on them. They’re equally attractive as the lips as the assert power and appeal. Enhancing the beauty and charm of a pair of eyes is sometimes no easy feat, but,women can Buy Eyeshadow Palette Online and make it happen
With endless options, highly competitive prices, availability of both national and international brands, multiple options of eyeshadow shades there’s no need to step foot out the door. The click of a button brings the palette straight to you!

First proof of eye shadow existence in human civilization can be traced back to 12 thousand years ago in Ancient Egypt. Then, females used a substance called kohl, made from lead, oxidized copper, ochre, ash, malachite, and crushed antimony, burnt almonds and chrysocolla ore.

The world renowned ancient Egyptian beauty Cleopatra wore eyeshadow to make it look more dramatic, appealing and mysterious. It was also worn for medical and religious reason back then.

Ultra marine and malachite stones were used in Ancient Greece to make eye-shadow known as “focus”.  Another interesting fact is circa 11th century Japanese girls used to beautify their eyes with rice flour, bird droppings, and crushed flower petals! Talk about DIY!

Japanese girls not just used eyeshadow to adorn their eyes also, but they believed it could avoid eye infections and conjunctivitis.

1. The basis of a pressed eyeshadow is talc or mica. These are known to make the product ultra smooth so that it flawlessly blends on the eye.

2. Eyeshadow and the like can have a shelf life up to7 years. However, most makeup artists and other professionals advise that you should probably use it for up to 3 years maximum.

3. Available in stick, cream, liquid and many other forms there’s a type of for every preference.

Buy Eyeshadow Palette Online and you’ll be amazed to find the wide spectrum of options just waiting to be bought!  

About the Author:
The writer is an expert in the field of cosmetics beauty products . He share ideas related to all Online Shopping Beauty Products .

© 2017 sachacosmetics


Author's Note

sachacosmetics
About the Author:

The writer is an expert in the field of cosmetics beauty products . He share ideas related to all Online Shopping Beauty Products

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on April 19, 2017
Last Updated on April 19, 2017
Tags: Beauty Care Products Online Shop

Author

sachacosmetics
sachacosmetics

Freeport, IL



About
SACHA is a full feature line with high-performance products in all makeup categories.Buttercup solves the age-old problem of women wearing face powder, looking white or ashy in bright lighting and pho.. more..

Writing