I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

A Poem by Kera219
"

I'm sorry for the victims it pains me to know that I was to late.

"
I'm Sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me. I know you you needed me to tell you it was gonna be okay, that it was gonna be better, that you could beat it. But I was late and now it's too late and I missed you and I'm sorry because even though we didn't know each other I should have been there to tell you if I could beat it then so could you. I'm sorry that the rope was closer than I was. I'm sorry that the pills were easier to get to than me. I am sorry that I wasn't there to help you I should have been. I'm sorry that I survived it. I'm sorry that you're life seemed easier to take than the pain.I'm sorry.
The pain is over now, so you are free now but I need you to know that I would rather you be here with me but since I was to late, I will say it till I am blue in the face that I am sorry.
I'm Sorry. 

© 2016 Kera219


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on August 19, 2016
Last Updated on August 19, 2016

Author

Kera219
Kera219

Owings Mills, MD



About
I love to write it's my escape and it distracts me from the pain if i could I would do it all day long. Any questions just ask me I like to think I'm a nice girl. more..

Writing