Love is not Blind

Love is not Blind

A Poem by Emily

Breaking the force that has been holding me in this corner. Love has forever corrupted so many souls. Blinding them from seeing the true beauty of surrendering ones own heart. There is a lesson to be learned from a breaking heart. If you are strong enough you will be able to see that it doesn't matter how many times your heart has been broken you will heal and have a greater understanding to what it means to truly love.

I believe that you must love at least several times in a lifetime to be able to completely cherish your true work in love. There is a course that we all embark on that which you must follow to earn your hearts desire. You should never stop at one place and regret and sit in turmoil. As humans we are constantly learning and growing and in love we must learn and grow from too. I know that it is hard - harder than we would like to deal with at times. However, there is always a lesson, knowledge to gain, courage to move forward. If you don't then you will stay in your own purgatory.

© 2010 Emily


Author's Note

Emily
I don't ever follow any format; I write freely. So please comment on actual content and not so much on how it is presented. Thank you and enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 6, 2010

Author

Emily
Emily

Chicago



About
The drums beat behind me. I am alone like most people - even though I live with many. You will never understand how easy it is to disengage myself from meaningless people. more..

Writing
Colors Colors

A Poem by Emily