Dissipating

Dissipating

A Poem by Emily

For most a memory is always fading...fading into the distant realm of security. My art is in this. If you can comprehend what this recollection is you will be able to see inside my soul. Seeing is NOT always believing...Believing in what you feed on is sometimes what it takes to see.

Friendly curses are pleasant when you bleed into me. Setting fire to my wild fire. I breathe deeply, taking this all in. Into what I need to become to become whole with the purity of freeing myself. How interesting you may admire the wealth of thought.

I amaze the process of overcoming self centered in you. Penetrating the sound waves; waves of time within your soul. Blessing the moment of truth with your dirty mouth.

Feeding all the elements of curiosity for the temporary feeling of lust. Busy to notice the novice penetration of your happy ending.

© 2010 Emily


Author's Note

Emily
I don't ever follow any format; I write freely. So please comment on actual content and not so much on how it is presented. Thank you and enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 6, 2010

Author

Emily
Emily

Chicago



About
The drums beat behind me. I am alone like most people - even though I live with many. You will never understand how easy it is to disengage myself from meaningless people. more..

Writing
Colors Colors

A Poem by Emily