Writing 2/6

Writing 2/6

A Story by Anonymous
"

This is an old piece I wrote after being depressed for a really long time. I needed to vent out my feelings somehow and this was the best way I could.

"

It’s weird how things change without people noticing until its too late. I got a project back that I turned in for grading in November. I went to my “future” page and found a picture of us. In that moment, I began wallowing in self pity for not realizing the things I know now during the time we were together. If only I knew you weren't as serious about us as I. If only I knew you were telling twenty other girls the same exact thing as me. I could wish I knew a lot of things at the time. Ironically, I believe my biggest wish of all is that I never knew you. In some ways I didn't, I knew the person you tried to be. I thought you were a loving, caring person who I actually meant something to. In reality, you were just a foolish and arrogant person who only cares about himself. I probably should've listened to you when you said you were a sociopath. It turns out you were right all along. Although things changed, I will always long for what we had before I found out. The laughs at 3am and that time we made love, is something I can’t erase. And although I may love you, I need to quit you. You're like a drug. A poison. Just like you always wanted to be but I believe it’s time for me to finally get clean.

© 2014 Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on June 25, 2014
Last Updated on June 25, 2014
Tags: Romance, Writing, sad, heartbroken, mad