Not love not at all

Not love not at all

A Story by Brenda
"

She met someone, a boy.

"
 A girl, with big plans and a lot of worries. 
 Boy liked fiction books, girl liked philosophy. Boy was more of punk rock fan, girl liked alternative rock. Girl wrote poems and doodled, boy was learning new tricks with his roller blades and got new tattoos. Girl worried too much about future, boy was scared of future. 
 Girl never feared death she new if its the time it is. People called her emotionless but she was so emotional at some points she feared her self. She had confidence at some points at some points she thought shes just the worst. She was her worst enemy. She was her best friend. This girl always had an opinion about everything. 
 Boy didn't fear broken bone. He had few good friends. Boy was unsure about love he knew that's not for him. Oh, how much did girls liked the boy? Well, they would do anything to make sure he sees them. Did he care? I don't know, i don't think so...
 Girl liked rain so much she stayed on the bench with umbrella and her thoughts. She was such a good actress. Boy was walking his dog he saw the girl with the umbrella, he approached her carefully from distance and thought "If my brown eyes wont see her anymore, the faith in love will disappear...". Girl saw the boy looking at her. She stared blankly in his eyes, she knew her blue eyes will do the trick like they used to do. She stopped looking, she left.
 The silence was uncomfortable so dog barked...
 Boy wrote his first poems last sentence in his story "It was raining umbrellas... i hope she visits my dream. " 
 Girl, she stopped doodling but the poem she wrote didn't mean anything at all: 
 "If the rain was acid i would feel something."

© 2014 Brenda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on October 23, 2014
Last Updated on October 23, 2014
Tags: rain, thoughts, love, story, reality

Author

Brenda
Brenda

Writing
Art Art

A Poem by Brenda