Note

Note

A Story by sage
"

Its about a note written for the person that they love dearly but they didn't last long after that. It's sweet and meaningful.

"
NOTE
A,
I don't really have a whole purpose of writing this, but I feel it's necessary.I have probably told you, "I love you baby!", a billion times and every time I say it, each time I love you more. You are my world and I would do absolutely anything for you baby. I hope that I make you the happiest lady in the world, because that's how you make me feel. If I am having a bad day, seeing you just makes my day a million times better and that may seem exaggerated but,it's exactly how it is. When I am with you, you make everything okay and make the world seem at peace.You make me the happiest man in the world when I'm just there with you.Saturday night when I got home, I laid down and couldn't stop thinking about everything and every time I closed my eyes, I seen us holding hands and you laying your head on my shoulder and I couldn't shake the feeling. That's how much you make me fall in love with you and I couldn't see life without you in mine. I love you sooo much baby. Ever time I hold you and kiss you, it's like the world just stopped spinning. I love you so much that words can't even express a fraction of it. Baby you are my one and only and I will never let you go or give up. I will always be there for you whether I am next to you, in your head, in your heart, or on the other side of the world,baby, I will always be there to support you and love you. Baby, I don't think I would be able to just let go because that would just kill me inside. I don't think I've ever loved someone so much in my life like I love you. You were my first kiss and that day forward since September 25th, I don't think I have loved or adored or was so greatful for someone like you in my life.I kind of do have a purpose of writing this, to show you that I love you, how greatful  I am for having you in my life,and that I will always be there for you, baby. You make me appreciate what I have in my life and the true meaning and feeling of love. I hope that you read this and keep this close to your heart because this letter is telling you exactly how I feel about you. You're my one and only,baby, and I love you sooooooo much, you wouldn't know.
-G 

© 2016 sage


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on January 29, 2016
Last Updated on January 29, 2016

Author

sage
sage

Writing
Noone Cares Noone Cares

A Story by sage


DIsorder DIsorder

A Story by sage