A CIPHER...

A CIPHER...

A Poem by SAGAR

ZERO, "0", the most influential and collectible symbol of faith and purity in this life...
We, nobody can live a life without this 'round circled' object, all throughout the day, and the night, this '0' is a part of us all...

'0', is this earth, moves around the glamorous sun, which again is a '0', though we do not move along with, but still, inference of being present in this beautiful '0', always remains...

'0', is the heaviest numeral of science and mathematics. Though, using this '0' before any numeral is insignificant but using it after any numeral adds to its material value of the accumulated wealth on any cheque or the bank balance itself...

'0', is the basic need of any movement, one sees it moving on any bumpy road, it crosses all speed breakers with its intelligence and strength. It is a tyre, which again is a '0', be it any vehicle from a horse cart to a rickshaw to any big artillery tank to any flashy vehicle, nothing can move an inch without this '0'...

Even if we notice the most followed sport in this universe, from football to cricket to volleyball to golf to tennis, all hit and run after this gorgeous '0'...

Such is the beauty of this '0', that most importantly, time, to be precise a clock too follows the '0' with its two hands from 12 a.m. to 12 p.m. and so on,  we all follow this '0', wait for this '0'... eagerly.

We all eat '0' in the form of a chapatti, thus all need to respect this '0' to the utmost and gain its importance to attain equilibrium to our this life, which is a beautiful and hilarious '0'... CIPHER...

© 2014 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very intersting and wonderful write, sir. You have done a great one...:)...............

Posted 9 Years Ago


SAGAR

9 Years Ago

Thanks Sami Khalil... Your constant appreciations means a lot. God Bless You...
Sami Khalil

9 Years Ago

My pleasure. God bless...:)......................

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on August 2, 2014

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR