CANDLES ............JUST LET IT GLOW

CANDLES ............JUST LET IT GLOW

A Poem by SAGAR

 

CANDLES; one of the most beautiful creations of mankind..JUST LET IT GLOW...


CANDLES live a truly majestic life, always a life of smiling, giving and sharing...
The beauty of its creation is very sublime and sorcery...

CANDLES come in numerous shapes, sizes, colors but give the same enigma to each one of us. Just a peck of fire ignites it to shed light everywhere. From Birthday's to any get together, candles engulf supreme joy and love...

CANDLES has immense strength of its own, turns nights into bright mornings, presents a serene look to any meal between the two, ignites passion, gives a feel of tranquility to mind, body and soul…

CANDLES send a message of calmness to GOD in a temple, shows path to lost ones, doesn't let anybody wander. It may light a fireball, crackers, even lights a cannon during wars. At the end, speak the language of care and affection, reaches many a miles with a tiny flame of its own...

CANDLES does not differentiate between any, no creed, no gender, no rich, no poor...does not find complaints, just goes on giving without any returns and tiredness, doesn’t even react to any situations, just keeps on smiling, always...

WE HUMANS SHOULD LEARN THE ART OF SHARING AND GIVING WITH TENDERNESS AND WARMTH FROM THE LIGHT AND POWER OF CANDLES...


CANDLES...THE ART OF GIVING..JUST LET IT GLOW FOREVER..EVER…

© 2014 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
Added on September 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 17, 2014

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR