Heavens

Heavens

A Poem by SAGAR
"

Jouney to HEAVENS

"

 ‎"HEAVENS"

..Can one find a better place?..


Everyone craves for it, wants to go there, one day, any day, is it so relative...

The journey to HEAVENS, so long, so difficult, still one wants it, so votive it is...

One's deeds, one's faith, one's trust, one's sharing, togetherness, is all that counts for an easier trajectory to HEAVENS, so gorgeous it is...

It needs to be magnified, long.. very long queues awaits, each one throngs this place, just for a reason to believe, HEAVENS, nothing hallmark than it...


Some try to find it in the family, some in friends, people around, some in temples, mosques, churches, whilst some recite chorales, hymns, bhajans, may be religious congregations, all try to book a place, in HEAVENS, how passionate it is...

Seeing the clouds, the rains, the sun, the moon, the sky, the stars, the sand, the water, the mountains, the rocks, the glaciers, the valleys, the sea, the river, the pond, the lakes, all but give a common feeling, HEAVENS, how magnanimous, it could be...

See it with the eyes, hear it with ears, feel it in the heart, decide it with the mind, all but HEAVENS, nothing dignified than it...

BLESSED IS THE ONE, WHO FINDS IT HERE, HEAVENS..NOTHING SUPERLATIVE ABOUT IT.

...HEAVENS,..can one find a better place??

© 2014 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on May 19, 2014

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR