I WAS YOU ...

I WAS YOU ...

A Poem by SAGAR
"

IF I WAS YOU ....

"

IF I WAS..YOU…

If I was you..possible, it would have been a different world to live in...

If I was you, would have flown into the sky, "forever", like a bird, to the unseen heights...
If I was you, would have remained in the water, "forever", like a fish, and never come out...
If I was you, would have touched the flowers, "forever", like a butterfly, taken all its nectar...

If I was you, would have made everyone laugh, "forever", shone like a star, smiles all around, an ambience of serenity and calmness, all around...
If I was you, would have made you cross all roads, "forever", climb all mountains, walk down the fire, faith and trust all around...
If I was you, would have made you see the world with my eyes, "forever", no darkness, just light all around...

If I was you, would have held your hand, made everyone love, "forever", no hatred, no wars, quarrels, just a feeling of paradise and heavens...
If I was you, would have made you believe in own self, one GOD, "forever", just a feeling of oneness, sacred and tranquility for mind, body and soul...


I AM YOU..though IMpossible, it will be a different, altogether different world to live..because "I is I", and "YOU will be YOU", always, "forever"..still IF I WAS YOU...

 

© 2014 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 1, 2014

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR