Words

Words

A Poem by SAGAR
"

Beautiful Words

"

 WORDS , the most dramatic , the best artists , the oscars , the grammys ......or whatever ...... A to Z..........
Use them , Handle them , Read them , Understand them , Memorise them and .... "may be".............................. WRITE them with care ..............

WORDS take us to ecstasy , to heavens , they create and destroy relations in moments , .......words spread fragrance of passion around......

WORDS are most beautiful , when spoken with abundance of affection , care , humbleness and humility...... words can change love into hatred and vice versa ......

WORDS , a single word can change a relationship based on faith into complete isolation ,........ words just can leave anybody with the unspoken language of breakup forever.........

WORDS , so polite , so dainty , like petals of a rose .... words when whispered to someone , when spoken to someone with love , when from your heart , just stimulates energy , the desire to live forever ......

WORDS , these are just you .... your own soul ...... the language of your heart , the count of your beats ..... words are your inner voice , just feel their presence with serenity and tranqulity ......

USE , HANDLE these WORDS , ....... READ , UNDERSTAND these WORDS , MEMORISE these WORDS, AND , of course .............. "write each & every WORD" ... with care ......... WORDS......A to Z........

© 2012 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Words are so important and you have written this clearly and concisely. Words also spoken can never be taken back. So, like you said they need to be chosen with care.

Thank you Sagar

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SAGAR

11 Years Ago

Indeed , you have vey rightly said . Words once said cannot be taken back . Must be used with a pure.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on December 7, 2012

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR