One LAST MINUTE

One LAST MINUTE

A Poem by SAGAR
"

The only one last minute MINUTE

"
ONE LAST MINUTE ..... the most harrowing minute ....... try not to forgot it ....
Do we have it ............OR............. do we give it ?
Everything , which is accompanied by "LAST" word becomes a pensive statement ...

When this LAST MINUTE , given by the examiner , and is experienced while solving a question paper , the child bears the brunt , creates a feeling of stigma , pressurises one to finish the answer sheet correctly and in time .......

When this LAST MINUTE , is blinked on one of the most relegated gadgets viz. mobile , laptop etc. , one immediately fathoms the adaptor battery and plugs them instantaneously to add more minutes ...........

When this LAST MINUTE , gives us joy at the end of every year , as a new year , a new day approaches .... as when AM changes to PM and vice versa , night changes to day and day to noon .......as this day could be start of a new journey , a occasoin or any important minute to cherish ....

When this LAST MINUTE , as one bids goodbye to a friend while leaving , as a girl / woman just hugs her parents , near dear ones during the marriage to embark a new journey , all creates a sombre mood , a moment of solicitude , the importance of last minute remains in the minds , memories haunt , of course create happiness at times .....

When this LAST MINUTE , is given by a doctor to a human , the carnival of whole life surmounts the well wishers to bid a farewell , unknown of the fact , that it is just a minute , a minute of 60 seconds .......
THE LAST MINUTE .....................The most precious minute "MINUTE" ............ try not to forgot "THE ONE LAST MINUTE ....."

© 2012 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on December 7, 2012

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR