WALL

WALL

A Poem by SAGAR
"

WALL....

"

WALL, the most symbolic gesture of nobility and patience... try to learn from it… 
The tall, dark, artificial, handsome creation of mankind... 

Stone by stone, brick by brick, it takes a long time, herculean efforts to design make a wall... and once it is made, such is the might of its sustenance, it can hide many faces, countless secrets...

Wall segregates a boundary of a place, at the same time separates one from the other.... It creates a sweet remembrance, place to hand a collage of pictures, a wall clock, a place to hang the mirror as well, calendar too. 

The wall, though "non living" is very much a living creature, the best friend, one can talk to it anything, write on it anything, see it, touch it, share happiness and sorrows; may or may not find answers, but hope for the same as one day, it might...

Such is the patience and wit of the wall, one can say anything to it, shout at top of the voice to it, hit it, spit on it, the wall stay calm, quiet and balanced in any trying situation. It holds onto others, shares a shoulder with others, provide shade... Not like the FB wall, writing anything on this very wall sparks immediate reactions and long discussions…


We humans should learn from its might, however hard the situation, however difficult the path be, however far the gates to success and glory be, just stand firm, still… and be patient… A wall, beautiful WALL…

© 2014 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on December 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 5, 2014

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR