SILENCE....

SILENCE....

A Poem by SAGAR
"

Life in Silence....

"

Silence..the magical expression of being in life…


Wisest of all, strongest in the crowd, the one who remains silent in any trying and testing circumstances…

 

For few it could be an act of cowardice, for others foolishness and some call it an act of arrogance

Let it be a compromise, may be sacrifice, but SILENCE proves all assumptions wrong, always conquers all lost battles as well..no harm trying it ? 

Silence, an expounder of patience, trust and faith as well, makes one yearn acceptance, introspect each moment of life, anything..makes one read mind with wit and elan, tries to win defeated souls without any hitches as well..try to believe it ?
 

Staying in the corner, let it be darkness, look in the mirror, smile at yourself..
Remember the good times, the past..
 
Forgive the testing times, the present..
 
Look beyond tomorrow, the future..
Silence will help us create everything, calmness, maturity, beautify the surroundings as well..once and for all…


Understand, everyone is watching you, snubbing you, trying to make you speak, let it be an example in itself, let everyone learn from you, your craft of being in silence will make everyone astounded.

May be try to meditate, let HIM see you, talk to you. Be cheerful and positive, even in silence..let others feel too..let others be too..silent..as well..remember the words… 

Let the eyes, the mind, the body and soul, all learn the artifacts, the language of this beautiful talisman and worthy silence…

© 2014 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on December 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2014

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR