MIRROR

MIRROR

A Poem by SAGAR
"

MIRROR.....

"

THE MIRROR..a lineage fearless beauty to describe the reality…
..Always trust it from heart, can’t lie anything, speaks the truth.

MIRROR, the best friend of each LIFE. May it any time of the day or night, doesn’t rest at all. Replies instantaneously with confidence without any worries. May it be a huge one hanging on the wall or a tiny broken speck on the floor..see it, ask it and the reply is there…

MIRROR, stores all sorrows, shares all happiness, seeks no favors, just stays calm and shrewd. Returns frown with a frown, smile with a smile..the most wonderful and courteous of all. Doesn’t hit back, even if shown the fist…

MIRROR, withstands all seasons with firmness. Wants to meet all, greet all, talk with all. Makes all happy, even corrects all errors, gives a second chance as well. Never shirks away from depicting the real inverted image. Loves all with same gestures and pride…

MIRROR, listens patiently, keeps all secrets, consoles us in grief, make everyone more gorgeous and beautiful, more wanted, more lovable. Helps see behind, even let see the shadows while seeing ahead…

MIRROR, make it your friend.
Never will it leave you, the whole life..ever...THE MIRROR

© 2014 SAGAR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

THE MIRROR ...., a lineage fearless beauty to describe the reality …
......Always trust it from heart , can’t lie anything , speaks the truth .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MIRROR ...., a lineage fearless beauty to describe the reality …
......Always trust it from the heart , can’t lie anything , speaks the truth .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MIRROR , the best friend of each LIFE ….. May it be any time of the day or night , doesn’t rest at all . Replies instantaneously with all the confidence without any worries . May it be a huge one hanging on the wall or a tiny broken speck on the floor ......, see it , ask it and the reply is there ….
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MIRROR , listens patiently , keeps all secrets , consoles us in grief , makes everyone more gorgeous and beautiful , more wanted , more lovable . Helps see behind , even let see the shadows while seeing ahead ..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MIRROR , listens patiently , keeps all secrets , consoles us in grief , makes everyone more gorgeous and beautiful , more wanted , more lovable . Helps see behind , even let us see the shadows while seeing ahead.

I had to point those areas out for you...so you can correct them or not...your work...Now...I've got to give you credit for keeping me in, until the end of this...I can not say this is dull the mirror will catch me doing so...figure of speech there...I like the usage of the theme: Mirror...and the piece speaks much for itself...

Posted 10 Years Ago


SAGAR

10 Years Ago

Thanks a lot for figuring out the Mirror minutely. I will definitely keep in mind and amend the same.. read more
Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

You're welcome...normal...its a new piece...
SAGAR

10 Years Ago

Thanks. I would request yoy to read my other writings as well if you find time whenever. I would be .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2014

Author

SAGAR
SAGAR

Amritsar, Punjab, India



Writing
GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR


GHAZAL GHAZAL

A Poem by SAGAR