‘’Dear Mother the Universe Allows No Loss’’

‘’Dear Mother the Universe Allows No Loss’’

A Poem by saints8888
"

May 30, 1909

"

‘’Dear Mother the Universe Allows No Loss’’

As I told my Mother when she in her advanced old age lamented on loss ‘’I had a home’’ she said ‘’with furnishings and a family of wonderful husband and beautiful young children, all gone, all gone where did it all go?’’.

I told her the universe never gives you less all you have ever been and had is there still, now in the fabric of universal time. You are marrying your young husband, having your babies, living your days in your home every particle although changing its molecules each second transmuting into the next bit of fabric.

You ‘are’ the universe, its content and shape its moment a pattern in the fabric, a color of time.

What you perceive as loss as gone is really more , more time more threads of fabric that are yours for eternity.

She answered. ‘’ that makes me feel better, the way you believe’’.  Not me, I said, the only answer to the riddle. Which the universe has made answerable.

The swirling gas clouds  of a forming star a solar system is not a progression it is a design in a static formed tapestry.

© 2013 saints8888


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Splendid read and write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on April 16, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013
Tags: m

Author

saints8888
saints8888

mont vernon, NH



About
never published. always writings , more..

Writing
Jamey Boy Jamey Boy

A Story by saints8888