EXTINCTION

EXTINCTION

A Story by saints8888
"

To my beloved Dinosaurs.

"

Extinction;

Some humans, not most, are studious.

From that the balance of us knows a great deal about living beings.

Although we do not yet know the distinction of the boundary line for the animate and perceived inanamicy.

And the balance of us non studious watchers makes broad ego centric statements, on everything.

The witless speak of the extinction of a species. Without analyzing that concept.

Life / Nature has been fiddling with ‘organism/ design for 4.2 billion years on this bit of space debris of the Sun, Earth.

I note no mistakes or extinctions.

‘Life’ fits in this style of life complementing that.  Finishing the planet with the right balance of beings. 

And as geology changes under foot, life alters the design to function in the new room.

Within each beings cell structure is the pattern to not only replicate a trillion of itself, but also the capacity  to be any other being, shape ,mass , and conscious wit.

In current life all past life dwells, smiling contently when that conscious idiot says to some past being  ‘’oh you are a failed thing you are extinct’’.

The real life consciousness weaving through all life all time, knows how absurd that is.

How could we come to be in ‘now’ without all possible design within?

And at anytime, life herself can metamorphosis us into the required Fashion of the moment.

No species is extinct, individuals wither, evaporate like spring flowers on the landscape. But no ‘extinction’.

All the marvels of animal design throughout the geologic record and life never erred or skipped a forward throb.

Extinction, rid that word, replace with, ''what time were you that form''? 

You were silly and wonderful, as you are.

© 2013 saints8888


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on April 28, 2013

Author

saints8888
saints8888

mont vernon, NH



About
never published. always writings , more..

Writing
Jamey Boy Jamey Boy

A Story by saints8888