mami! <33

mami! <33

A Story by LetiStoned

 

Dear Mami,

Every time we fight it kills us both. Mami every time me do fight and you don’t talk to me I feel like you will never talk to me. Every time you tell me “I love you” I melt. Every time I tell you “I love you” you may melt. Mami you are a box/sponge you would listen and you would keep it to yourself only. You would keep the secrets inside and only I have the key to open it. Every time you make a joke I tell my friends that joke also. My friends tell me that you are one of us (a teenager). Mami I have made many mistakes, many promises, and broke many of them but you know what you were always there for me and you would always give me that 1 chance to redeem myself. Mami I always talk about in school nothing ever bad its all of the smart and funny jokes you tell me. Mami when you and I were by ourselves at 724 we used to play, dance, do a lot of fun stuff. Mami I will always remember the day you and me were watching wishbone late at night we were crying because the poor little puppy was going to get killed by a man. Ma things like that I would always treasure in my head. Mami I will always love you until the end of the world. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

© 2009 LetiStoned


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is sweet, i like how you didnt make the grammar correct. i remember that show!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aww so sweet.
Love this letter :)
Keep Writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2009
Last Updated on September 3, 2009

Author

LetiStoned
LetiStoned

Linden, NJ



About
- Myspace Comments - Myspace Comments - Myspace Comments hi im LATNIA don't hate!! XD Well wat can i say im 13. im salvadorian!! i ptroud of who i am!! i luv my boo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..