the dread of memories from the past

the dread of memories from the past

A Poem by TheSadOne

When u are trying to have fun and have a good time old memoires of family members dying or devorces happening n ur family come back to haunt you. Or when four or five years have passed and ou are talking to friends or family scary sad memories will come back and tear you apart till your back into a depressed stage wher you never wanna talk to anybody or never wanna be around anyone inless it is someonespecial like ur girlfriend or boyfriend or if its a special family member who you really trust and respect. Life is like an endless maze u can aways run but your past will find you and rip ur little bit of happiness to shreds.You can always hide your thoughts will find you your fears will attack you youll be taken over and destroyed from the inside out.

© 2013 TheSadOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh SadOne, you are alone. I, for one, have experienced similar experiences, in my own life. Please don't bottle up these emotions of your's, for it can cause greater harm for you. As I am, speaking from personal experience, have a grandparent died on my 14th birthday, and have enduring decades of PTSD, in one form or another, without realizing it. So, i truly understand these burdens that you write about.

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheSadOne

11 Years Ago

i am getting btter by time not from medicl help but from someone who ik truly cares and im dating u .. read more
therisa

11 Years Ago

Am so glad, you have her, as a pillar of support. :) Thank you, for sharing with me. And good luck w.. read more
TheSadOne

11 Years Ago

thanks she is a great person

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 3, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013

Author

TheSadOne
TheSadOne

milford ohio , OH



About
Been lied to laughed at and bulied for having trouble being able to learn as fast as everyone else more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by TheSadOne