synthetic love

synthetic love

A Story by Winchester Saltgunner

.I opened my bag and pulled out my makeup.Simple routine, black eyeliner,black and dark blue eyeshadow,mascara, and foundation.
"Ricky, you almost done in there?"Sola's voice scared the s**t outta me,and I poked myself in the eye.Well just muthafuckin' great!
"S**t! yeah almost done,I just gotta get a shirt on."I said through the door agitatedly pulling on my Sex Pistols T-shirt and putting all my makeup away.I glanced in the mirror one last time and walked put of the bathroom.
"Beautiful.Now can we go? I'd like to get out of here before the guys wake up.And I only rented the car for five hours and we now only have..."Ghost looked at his watch."Two hours and twelve minutes left or they'll charge me more."
"Sure."I slipped my feet into my converse and looked at him quizzically.He seriously rented a f*****g car just to"talk,"bullshit. This guy has wine him,dine him,69 him written all over his face.I tried to stifle a laugh as we walked out of the van and to the black impala sitting out by it. Seriously?!Why the f**k would Dev do this?What's his deal?
"Dev,"I began to say when he took my hand and led me to the car.
"Its all gunna be OK Ricky,I promise."
"Ok."I smiled unsure of what the hell this sexy man was going to do.I looked quickly all around the car looking for signs of anything! Bags,lingerie,condoms,liquor.Just anything!as soon as he got in I sat back in my seat and blushed biting my lip.F**k.Real smooth.
"Sooooo..."I said awkwardly looking around.
"So,"Dev repeated laughing slightly.
"Listen Dev-"
"Ricky about-"
we both began at the same time and stopped laughing.
"You first,"I looked over at him sweetly.
. . .
"Okay, well about last night. Our kiss and all,I just wanted to tell you that I'm not playing with your feelings,and I'm sorry if I'm taking it too fast.Considering you and Chris just split and all,and i know that this isn't like exclusive relationship or anything, and I don't want you to think I'm just using you for sex or anything because... f**k this is hard to explain.But your so damn cute!"He gripped the steering wheel tightly."Incredibly sexy!Seductive, cute,Lustfully delicious!I mean I can see why Chris changed teams for you.Because..."he chuckled and looked over at me.My heart raced and I felt my spine tingle.
"I am to.I'm not sure what the hell your doing to us Ricky,But its having great affect on us man,"
I bit my lip and smiled.Wow.I've never heard Sola open up so much before.Especially about ME turning all the guys gay.Not just gay,But gay for me!I'm not that great.Why the hell would they all like me?I smiled at the most amazing thought that fell into my head.What if Josh was turning to?Chris,Dev,and Josh!Totally hot gangbang!I mean the other guys,eh, I'm not really that into 'em.But the thought of all the guys throwing me down on my knees and using me as their own personal f**k toy!Chris would be in full control of my a*s like he always loves to be,i could finally do what I've been kind of fantasizing about for a while now and suck off Josh and Dev at the same time!
"Ricky?Dude,Are you ok?"Devin said looking at me confused,and pulling me from my amazing thoughts.At first I had no clue why he was asking and looking at me so weird then I looked down and blushed like crazy!Oh, S**t!
"F**k!Devin,I'm so sorry!I just-I-I-"I said embarrassed as hell and crossing my legs nonchalantly.
"Its ok love,"Dev bit his bottom lip and giggled.
"ok."I turned my head to look out the window.F**k!That's so damn-just no!Ohmygod!
"Can I uh,ask you something though?"Dev said in a low serious voice,pulling over on the side of an empty parking lot to an old Walmart.
"Uhh,yeah sure."I cleared my throat and looked at him slowly, just a bit worried about what he was going to ask.
"What the hell were you thinking about?"he gave me a crooked smile and I could tell even under all his white makeup that he was blushing like a m**********r!
"You.Chris.Josh.just all,"my voice trailed off.
"All what Ricky?"His voice was low and drenched in seduction!
"No,don't make me say it.Its already embarrassing enough I popped a f*****g boner right in front of you."I felt my face heat up.
"Ricky,"Dev slung off his seatbelt and crawled on top of me."Tell me,"he slammed his lips against mine and traced his tongue over my lips.I grabbed his waist but he pulled my hands up and restricted them above my head behind the headrest.I f*****g love this dominant side of Dev.
"Nope.Not 'till you tell me what was going through that dirty little mind of yours."he grinned at me and kissed my neck,biting into my flesh hard.It took everything in me not to become a moaning w***e under him.
"N-mmmm...Dev,no,"I protested.
"Oh,so you want me to stop?"he dove his head down biting me harder and licking the stinging away .F**k!no!I mean no I can't tell you."I said brethily.I have no clue how the slightest gestures can turn me into a submissive s**t so quickly!But I didn't f*****g care,all I knew was that I needed Dev, and I knew to have him,I'd have submit.
"Then I can't f**k you,"he breathed hotly in my ear causing me to grind my hips up to meet his but the b*****d pulled away.
"Just tell me,pleeease!"Devin begged slightly.
"Dev,why?How would it be beneficial to you for me to make a complete dumbass out of myself?"I laughed moaning softly as Devin finally gave in and pulled off his shirt and kissed me more.
"Just because,its sexy to know what turns you on.Especially when YOU tell me yourself,"Devin said sweetly looking in my eyes.I couldn't take it anymore!I need this beautiful,sexy,amazing man basically handing himself to me on a f*****g silver platter.
"Ok,ok,ok!I give up!I'll tell you!"I said with a hint of desperation in my voice.
"I knew you'd come around,now spill it Olsen!"Dev looked at me with intensifying passion, and he rubbed his hand over my inner thigh.I bit down on my lip rings so hard I thought they might bend out of shape or f*****g snap!
"Ok.Promise me you won't tell any of the other guys?"I managed to say through clenched teeth.
"Yes.Now hurry up before you bust a f*****g nut in your pants before I get to have any fun,"his lips twitched into a cute little smile.My heart pounded against my chest reminding me it was still there.
"Well, I was thinking about this fantasy I've had for a while now.its about you,Chris,And Josh all f*****g me at once.Like making me your s****y submissive."I looked down and blushed.F**k!I cannot believe I just told him!
"oh s**t."He whispered tearing off my shirt and kissing me once again making a trail of warm kisses and sexy bites down to my belt buckle.I couldn't help but to breathe deeply and shakily. I tried to hide my excitement but my whole body was shaking now.I ran my fingers in his hair looking into his sinful eyes.Majestic pools of grey blue that seemed to pull me in closer than I probably should be.His devishly beautiful smile brought my heart to amazing beats.
...
"F**k man you must be doing some freaky voodo4."F**k Ricky you must be doing some f*****g amazing voodoo on me because I need you!" Devin said smiling halfway and looking at me with a beautiful lust in his eyes.My hands tangled in his hair pulling softly at his raven locks.He has no god damn clue just how much I want to fall to my knees and do whatever he wants!Just like i used to do for chris...Why the hell am I thinking about Chris right now?!
"Baby,raise your hips."Dev said softly through kissing my hipbone.I lifted my hips up and had to mentally remind myself to keep breathing when Dev pulled my jeans over my thighs,past my knees, and finally to the car floor.I was so f*****g hot!my legs were trembling under him and he ran his hands up and down my legs only stopping at my inner thighs where he'd replace his hand with his mouth.I chewed at the inside of my cheek and dug my nails into his neck.
"Batman.Cute."he mumbled sweetly and I blushed embarrassed.He was making a reference to my batman briefs that I've had since I was like f*****g 16 Chris always teased me like that to.Just when I thought the time would never come DRV finally hooked his first two fingers inside of my briefs and pulled them down gently,sliding his hand in them and lightly rubbing my c**k amazingly!
" D-D-Devin,"I moaned through short gasps.
"What Ricky?" he said low but loud enough for me to hear.
"J-Just,Don't stop!"I managed to say between my clenched teeth.I felt electric currents volt through my veins and my whole body shuttered violently.Dev has the f*****g hands of a god!F**k!I arched my back grinding my hips up to meet his hand wishing desperately it was his mouth.Just as I did I heard the familiar tune of The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson play from a short distance away.Of f*****g course! Devs phone was ringing.And of course he answered it.
"This better be f*****g life or death! I mean it, one of you better have your head so far up another's a*s that you can lick each others prostate!"Devin growled into the phone.I giggled softly and pulled my clothes back on.
"what? So what the f**k are you calling me for?!" he said redressing and getting into his seat.I was sad that it ended so quickly but yet kind of relieved.But I wonder what was going on that was so important! I mean seriously I haven't gotten laid in 8 months I'm dying!
"Whatever.I'll be there in a minute."Dev rolled his eyes and threw the phone into the back seat.
"Everything ok?"I cleared my throat and said softly.
"Sorry Ricky, the guys are freaking out because Chris is f*****g going on a ballistic rampage over some b***h. I don't know but he saw you were gone and that pissed him off more.Sorry, we can uh," he paused and turned the car on. I looked at him waiting for him to finish his sentence.
"Finish up later ok?" he finally said smiling and kissing me.I nodded my head but my stomach was in knots.
I loved the thought of sleeping with Devin! hell I was excited as hell! but the one thing on my mind was chris

© 2015 Winchester Saltgunner


Author's Note

Winchester Saltgunner
please ignore grammer mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on March 23, 2015
Last Updated on March 23, 2015

Author

Winchester Saltgunner
Winchester Saltgunner

With the Winchesters, OH



About
i will not be with any guy unless...Eh, forget it Ryan waits is my love more..

Writing