Who to Fall In Love With

Who to Fall In Love With

A Story by Samantha
"

Just a few things one should look for when taking that leap into love.

"
Fall in love with someone who makes you laugh.  Fall in love with someone who shows you off to the world.  Their world.  Fall in love with someone who knows how to make you smile, even when your life is covered with clouds and rain.  Fall in love with someone who always asks about your day.  Fall in love with someone who will do absolutely anything to see your beautiful smile.  Fall in love with someone who with someone who dances with you in the kitchen in the pale moon light.  Fall in love with someone who someone who is kind and caring to everyone.  Fall in love with someone who is understanding.  Fall in love with someone who wants to wake up everyday and do it all over again with you.  Fall in love with someone who pushes you to be your best and helps you achieve your goals. No matter the size of them.  Fall in love with your best friend.  Someone who makes you feel absolutely beautiful.  Someone who adores you.  Fall in love with someone who never leaves even on your darkest days.  Fall in love with someone who never takes you for granted.  Fall in love with someone who inspires you.  Fall in love with someone you can talk to for hours upon hours without getting bored.  Fall in love with someone who wants to commit to you and only you.  Fall in love with someone your family loves.  Fall in love with someone who offers to put the dishes away with you.  Fall in love with someone who you feel comfortable enough to sleep next to.  Someone who gives you butterflies without even touching you.  Someone who makes your heart beat faster when they are next to you.  Fall in love with someone who makes you happy.  

© 2016 Samantha


Author's Note

Samantha
Please give me feedback. All comments are appreciated (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is absolutely beautiful, I loved it!

Posted 4 Months Ago


May I send this to one of my friends? This is very good!!!

Posted 5 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Samantha

5 Months Ago

Yes you may!!
Masked writer

5 Months Ago

Thankyouuu
That impressed me...Yeah one should choose a partner having a detailed description of your qualities...
I liked it...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 17, 2016
Last Updated on July 17, 2016
Tags: love

Author

Samantha
Samantha

NV



About
I love to write. I am a poet at heart and I get my inspiration from many different places. I love to read and write. Romance is my favorite more..

Writing
Apples Apples

A Poem by Samantha